PDA

View Full Version : New d2c unmoddable wii' on the way

xbc
2nd May, 2008, 05:31 PM
They are in the US at this time, but dare say they will be soon over here:

read more at

hXXp://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/68266-un-moddable-wii-s-in-the-wild.html

wiiman
2nd May, 2008, 06:06 PM
They are in the US at this time, but dare say they will be soon over here:

read more at

hXXp://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/68266-un-moddable-wii-s-in-the-wild.html

This is a puzzling one as some people are have no issues installing chips to wii with the same serial range but others are having probs (proffesional modders too!)

father ted
2nd May, 2008, 06:36 PM
This is a puzzling one as some people are have no issues installing chips to wii with the same serial range but others are having probs (proffesional modders too!)

am i seeing right??? my m8 wiiman beat?????? i dont think so, bet you hell have an answer to it soon :rock:

kintekke
3rd May, 2008, 10:25 AM
All i can say is....Jump on the wagon and get yer Wii now...Luckily got mine a while ago and the Wiimeister sorted it for me....But then again nothing is impossible...won't take the chip designers long to get round any sort of mod nintendo make...(I hope!! LOL)

bmansweden
7th May, 2008, 12:03 PM
All i can say is....Jump on the wagon and get yer Wii now...Luckily got mine a while ago and the Wiimeister sorted it for me....But then again nothing is impossible...won't take the chip designers long to get round any sort of mod nintendo make...(I hope!! LOL)

i hate those dudes that think they can stop the chip...
but they always get beaten at last...stupid donkeys..and what do they earn by trying?
like, nothing...
why dont they release a multi-region-console??