PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Zafira 0 281 014 024 DPF Removal

darwins
21st December, 2011, 01:00 PM
Hello Friends.

Can some one check the attached files, I have ECU Safe from forum, The software is suggesting that an attempt has been made to remove the DPF, I guess this could mean thats the case :( I guess it could also mean the software can not find it because it asks to send files to technical support :toilet:

Any help would be great, If you have a good known working file with DPF OFF I can change the PIN, Chassis number, motor hours & milage here once loaded into the ECU.

Many Thanks

darwins

bazare
21st December, 2011, 01:26 PM
ecusafe will still regenerate from time to time with white smoke.

darwins
21st December, 2011, 01:49 PM
Hi bazare

Thanks for info, I have done 2 other EDC16 Vauxhall units but not for Zafira, the others were done way back and are still good.

I'm happy to pay for good solution!

Regards

darwins

darwins
21st December, 2011, 02:27 PM
Is this software any good ?

DPF FAP CORE Delete (http://www.ecuvonix.com/dpffap-core-delete-basic-version-2011-p-395.html)

macxlulu
21st December, 2011, 03:40 PM
not better to pay someone to rework the file and have confidence to buy soft ne type ecusafe

darwins
21st December, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi macxlulu

I have no problem paying for software, just asking for direction if it is buggy.

Maybe if there was a long term plan with this side of the job I would go for ECUSAFE genuine.

I think these removal repairs could backfire here in the uk some time soon because of our ever changing MOT laws..

Regards

darwins

macxlulu
21st December, 2011, 06:50 PM
I takes to switch off the programming for the four companies in the uk and this time there is no problem with the review of mot, recent info that I had with the customer received Tauton went on auto emissions standards for review were ok after switched off dpf

Personally I do not think the software automate shutdown of fap dpf filter will always matter was well, what if the sensors will be damaged if some other error pops up ...

gaz51
27th December, 2011, 08:41 AM
I have done ~10 Opel 1,9 dpf-off-s with ecusafe and no-one has yet complained about any smoke or regenerations. The first was done about a year and 20000 km ago.

darwins
17th January, 2012, 06:25 PM
My copy of ECU Safe does not see a DPF in this Zafira 0 281 014 024 (55 205 622)

Does any one have a full BDM with DPF off ?
I can change the PIN Chassis etc..

Does anyone know where I can buy a file ?

The software from EcuVonix is now out of stock.... :(

darwins
17th January, 2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the offer of buying a file guys...

I have just reloaded the ECUSafe software onto another PC and it throws out a file which is identical on each try.... So let me see where we go now....

gaz51
18th January, 2012, 11:30 AM
hi Darwins
Attached is ecus@fe dpfoff file with checksum corrected. Try this. Ofcourse you should reset the DPF ash counter with Opcom or TECH2.

darwins
31st January, 2012, 11:13 PM
Hi gaz51

I should have updated this post, ecusafe did this, My pc was the problem..

Regards

Darwins

soundnavigator
1st February, 2012, 10:44 AM
In Opel Zafira ECU's ( EDC16C9 and EDC16C39 ) you need to make DPF OFF with Ecusafe 2.0 only with BDM file, not OBD. After that you need to remove DPF can physically, erase all DTC stored in ECU, reset DPF ash% value with tester or use "Replace DPF" option and then reprogram with DPF OFF file. Make sure all sensors related to DPF are connected and they are electrically OK. You should no have problem then. I have made over 10 opel's thus, the first is 2 years ago, and I have no problems with them.

Best regards.