PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas to all of you

Liteace
22nd December, 2011, 10:22 AM
Happy Christmas to all of you, Im off to Manchester today for 10 days, I dont know if they have internet up there, the last time I went (a year ago) they still had gas lamps and a phone with a party line, they may have caught up with modern technology but if not and I have no access to DK

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

:party:

teuton
22nd December, 2011, 01:22 PM
Happy Christmas to all of you, Im off to Manchester today for 10 days, I dont know if they have internet up there, the last time I went (a year ago) they still had gas lamps and a phone with a party line, they may have caught up with modern technology but if not and I have no access to DK

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Well, well, well.....as long as they don?t switch off the light with a hammer....
happy x-mas to you and all the others who ain?t the rest.

Keithuk
22nd December, 2011, 02:12 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the DK users.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/KStanier/Xmas.gif

http://www.dick-phantom.com/imagesextra/merrychristmas(surf)(sm).gif

Meat-Head
22nd December, 2011, 03:25 PM
well aim for macdonalds whilst your their - use the free wifi and starbucks coffe

just try - Reviews and News on Tech Products, Software and Downloads | PCWorld (http://www.pcworld.COM) and search for the wifi hotspot locator on your locatron - select Ingland first

Liteace
23rd December, 2011, 10:49 AM
I'm here, it's pissing down, main thing is got wifi so can get on DK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damih
23rd December, 2011, 10:55 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all

darwins
23rd December, 2011, 11:08 AM
Merry Christmas to all and your families happy new year good luck to one and all...

darwins

RedNix
23rd December, 2011, 08:02 PM
merry christmas and happy new year for all

faze
23rd December, 2011, 10:10 PM
All DK members and admins!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
thank to all that helped me and i wish to all good luck and happiness

meteor80
23rd December, 2011, 10:18 PM
Merry Christmas Happy New Year for all users of DK.

bmotor60
23rd December, 2011, 10:25 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all!

kevfield
23rd December, 2011, 11:10 PM

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Hay chill with putting us mancunians down bro :) !! WoW you know we are on it now we have an amazing 56kbs technology here :P

Merry Christmas Everyone:dancing2:

Thanks kev

Meat-Head
24th December, 2011, 03:45 PM
now we have an amazing 56kbs technology here

Yeah wel - one up on you here in Meat-City - went into a shop to get cash out - funny enough it was for that 'Western Union Money' thing to donate money to BlackPirate - put 'Meaty Card' in machine - 'dail tone' modem dailing up somewhere!

Had to put card in again for a laugh.

Meat

ninja123
24th December, 2011, 04:51 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!
& Best Wishes for
:tee:

Ninja

rootbox
24th December, 2011, 04:56 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Belguim

eddie8
24th December, 2011, 05:18 PM

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Merry christmas to you and yours. Stay safe buddy!

spychu14
24th December, 2011, 06:19 PM
Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad - YouTube