View Full Version : DM500 Wich box

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hi Guys,
wich box i need To watch all bollywood channels and Geo new
plz let me know wich box is The best plz Reply:party:

aftermath
25th December, 2011, 02:16 PM
it depends on how much you want to spend, and if you need to use different satellites.

you can get a cheap dreambox from about ?30 , or you can pay about ?500 for a new VU box that will give you a nice steady box with recording, HD , everything

personally because your German , i would suggest looking at the Clarke Tech extrend 9x00 . These are made in germany but WOS are possibly the best sellers in the UK with superb support, and comes with an image already on..

i think you cant go wrong if you choose between a VU+ and an Extrend box, at least you will get all the support you will need, and very stable and faultless boxes IMO

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 02:26 PM
ok thanks for info i can spend 100***8364; or 120
Clarke Tech extrend 9x00 is really expencive for me 35.. something lol and i m in germany i want to see all channel in germany not in Uk any other option anyother box??

kojidon
25th December, 2011, 02:29 PM
Hi if money is a issue get a openbox s9 hd and a sub from subway.

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hi if money is a issue get a openbox s9 hd and a sub from subway.
mony is not a big problem but for a box 350 euro not a good idea alternative you can get cheep price box and same function
:manuflag: on openbox s9 Hd m i abel to get all bollywood channels and all asian channel?:party:

GastonJ
25th December, 2011, 03:21 PM
Basically any box that runs Enigma 1/2 and has an ethernet connection will do. So as cheap as a DM500S or as expensive as a DM8000. The DM500's are about 75 euros off ebay. There is more to it than that, but that can't be discussed on here. You will also need an internet connection to use.

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 03:31 PM
Basically any box that runs Enigma 1/2 and has an ethernet connection will do. So as cheap as a DM500S or as expensive as a DM8000. The DM500's are about 75 euros off ebay. There is more to it than that, but that can't be discussed on here. You will also need an internet connection to use.
i have internet with 35mb
good information thanks i found the box open box wich one is best for me follow link plz
Google (http://www.google.de/#q=Openbox+S9+HD+PVR+Linux+Satellite+Box&hl=de&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=3DH3TufLEMTCswa8_PXhDw&sqi=2&ved=0CIkBEK0E&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b7c911b5767fd652&biw=1280&bih=890)

and this one
DreamBox DM500-S Plus DVB-S: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 08:18 PM
ok guys i have order openbox s9 hd i want to know how can i get bollywood channel on it
when i open my packing box what i have to do wich sattaliet is install wich are already install?

psats
25th December, 2011, 08:31 PM
we are not here to jump if you say it..lol
do some research for yourself.

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 08:35 PM
we are not here to jump if you say it..lol
do some research for yourself.
ahh nice comment and good information lol why are you here ?
just for spamm and give comment to earn your post ??:y:

psats
25th December, 2011, 08:38 PM
ahh nice comment and good information lol why are you here ?
just for spamm and give comment to earn your post ??:y:

:beheaded:

Openbox (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/)

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 08:42 PM
:beheaded:

Openbox (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/)
lol brillant aaaaaaaaaaaaa huge effort thanks :stickyman:know i have to read all forums ;) thkns :party: can you answer a question
after get my box what i have to do watch free bollywood channels cardsharing? or i get a complet image with all channels ??

psats
25th December, 2011, 08:47 PM
lol brillant aaaaaaaaaaaaa huge effort thanks :stickyman:know i have to read all forums ;) thkns :party: can you answer a question
after get my box what i have to do watch free bollywood channels cardsharing? or i get a complet image with all channels ??

just because it nice time of year

nothing is free these days

find best version software for your box in forum

install the chnl list find a cs that supports your chnls

Do0n
25th December, 2011, 08:53 PM
just because it nice time of year

nothing is free these days

find best version software for your box in forum

install the chnl list find a cs that supports your chnls
i know dude i m the person who help others and you will seee my question what is cs = cardsharing
channel list like http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f184/32775d1285456209-openbox-s9-astra28.2openboxchannels.rar

if you need any premuim account let me knnow i will give you for free like rapidshare or filesonic any premuim hoster for downloading any movies :party:

andy91
25th December, 2011, 08:59 PM
i know dude i m the person who help others and you will seee my question what is cs = cardsharing
channel list like http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f184/32775d1285456209-openbox-s9-astra28.2openboxchannels.rar

if you need any premuim account let me knnow i will give you for free like rapidshare or filesonic any premuim hoster for downloading any movies :party:

If you try being nice you might get the answers you require but we cant talk openly about c/s.

Merry Xmas :)

Andy.