PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet question

ulsterbeef
26th December, 2011, 12:24 AM
Hello, thanks for looking. Do I need to have an hdd installed to enable bouquets? Whenever I open files in dbedit, they appear in bouquets but when I send I only have the 4 colour options, all, sats, provider, favourites, no bouquets. Thanks

andy91
26th December, 2011, 12:27 AM
Hello, thanks for looking. Do I need to have an hdd installed to enable bouquets? Whenever I open files in dbedit, they appear in bouquets but when I send I only have the 4 colour options, all, sats, provider, favourites, no bouquets. Thanks

Hit the favourites button,more than likely there mate.

Andy.

ulsterbeef
26th December, 2011, 12:47 AM
The favourites are empty. All showing N/A. Thanks for the quick reply

cokesux
26th December, 2011, 05:52 AM
Enable multiple bouquets under menu - setup - system - customize (intermediate or expert options)... Or if the bouquets are there, but all the entries show as n/a, it would appear the bouquet files don't match the actual channel list (lamedb) you're using, but DBedit should've seen that and removed the n/a entries...

meggiedude
16th July, 2012, 12:20 PM
Enable multiple bouquets under menu - setup - system - customize (intermediate or expert options)... Or if the bouquets are there, but all the entries show as n/a, it would appear the bouquet files don't match the actual channel list (lamedb) you're using, but DBedit should've seen that and removed the n/a entries...
Sorry to drag open an old thread, but this is exactly what I am seeing.
On my new (genuine) Duo preinstalled with BH 1.7.6 I have n/a in all the bouquet folders I open.
Its only if I do a scan of the satellite (28.2E for instance) that the bouquet folders for that satellite get populated.
So wiped unit and loaded BH 1.7.4 and get exactly the same.
As I have USALS motor have been pushing the latest multi sat Catseyes bouquet (13th July) via VuCC.
Any help appreciated.