PDA

View Full Version : Swedish versus British Nightclubs Can you tell the difference?

caveman_nige
7th January, 2009, 01:43 PM
I was searching the net for something and came accross this by accident.. It made me laugh so I thought i would share it with you guys...

Jacatu.de - Home Of Japanese Car Tuning (http://www.jacatu.de/wbb2/t7850-swedish-versus-british-nightclubs.html)

Any members from Newcastle recognise any of the brits? Is it a even club in Newcastle?

If any of our Swedish members know any of the girls please please make your self known...

I am sure I have seen something like this doing the email rounds a few years back. So if you have seen it before, so what and no need to say so, just have laugh at it again...

Mubz
8th January, 2009, 12:29 PM
i've been to a few Swedish nightclubs in my time, and i sh*t thee not, that is 99% on the button....
(and it's bloody tough going when you're there with your misses)

however, are you sure the other pictures aren't from Glasgow???
lol

C64
8th January, 2009, 01:28 PM
i've been to a few Swedish nightclubs in my time, and i sh*t thee not, that is 99% on the button....
(and it's bloody tough going when you're there with your misses)

however, are you sure the other pictures aren't from Glasgow???
lol

PMSL, those would make you sick. :)

Definately Glasgow, you can see an England football strip and that sexy lass in the Newcastle strip just gave me a semi. ;)

chrismccabe
8th January, 2009, 08:09 PM
Very good,
Some fine looking women:goodnight:

burnage bowler
8th January, 2009, 08:28 PM
Thats it i'm leaving the wife and moving to Sweden, not sure about the one in the newcastle shirt, the big mama in the black shirt quite tasty:manuscarf:

Devilfish
8th January, 2009, 08:43 PM
If you own a kilt and you're going to Sweden, take it with you and wear it ALL the time - the chicks LOVE it!

And you get loads of stuff for free cause they love the kilt.

Mubz
8th January, 2009, 11:00 PM
If you own a kilt and you're going to Sweden, take it with you and wear it ALL the time - the chicks LOVE it!

And you get loads of stuff for free cause they love the kilt.
:dito:
what he said

i was at the ice hotel a few year ago for a wedding, (kilted up of course)
and that night and the only night in my life i had the choice of the ladies, 6 to be exact, not that i was counting...:laugh:
only problem was being a true Scotsman in -28 had it's drawbacks!!!
infact, it was that drawn back i was nearly a mister-sister....
lol