PDA

View Full Version : Said many times before - which eurovox? Max? EX5000?

leonid
7th January, 2009, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, I was thinking of getting a eurovox as I've heard on this excellent forum they are pretty good. There seem to lots of models floating around but I have two models in mind which are available from bubblecableboxes and satandcable. They are the max v and the ex5000. I was wondering which one was better? The Max V is around ?20 cheaper but can they be clones on these websites? Does anyone have any experience in buying these boxes from these websites? Cheers

camelv
7th January, 2009, 05:52 PM
if you buy from satandcable now you wil be buying a clone m8 .
http://www.mycablebox.co.uk/eurovox-ex5000-120gb-p-65.html?gclid=COLP_qb2_JcCFR2zEAodOitDDQ
buy from here

fearlessimon
8th January, 2009, 11:44 AM
Hi guys, I was thinking of getting a eurovox as I've heard on this excellent forum they are pretty good. There seem to lots of models floating around but I have two models in mind which are available from bubblecableboxes and satandcable. They are the max v and the ex5000. I was wondering which one was better? The Max V is around ?20 cheaper but can they be clones on these websites? Does anyone have any experience in buying these boxes from these websites? Cheers

i bought a ex5000 good box easy to set up got mine from MAXKING.co.uk reliable site that defo does not sell clones hope this helps