PDA

View Full Version : jtagging a 7000

jcdavo
7th January, 2009, 08:16 PM
i have corrupted my bootloader/memory on my dreambox and the only option left is to jtag it i have built a jtag and have downloaded jtagwin5xxx but where do i get the correct bootimg and blimg for my box it is one of the orange screened lcd 7000s and how do i use it .there are plenty of posts on jtagging a 500 but im not sure what files to use (i have been looking for days)blimg etc i have soldered wires onto board etc just dont know what to do next.

thanks jcdavo

jbvid
7th January, 2009, 09:44 PM
i have corrupted my bootloader/memory on my dreambox and the only option left is to jtag it i have built a jtag and have downloaded jtagwin5xxx but where do i get the correct bootimg and blimg for my box it is one of the orange screened lcd 7000s and how do i use it .there are plenty of posts on jtagging a 500 but im not sure what files to use (i have been looking for days)blimg etc i have soldered wires onto board etc just dont know what to do next.

thanks jcdavo
Hi
Don't think there is anything on here for the DM7000, plenty if you google for it, I just looked.
jbvid

jcdavo
7th January, 2009, 10:35 PM
iv looked on google cant find any can you help

jbvid
7th January, 2009, 10:55 PM
iv looked on google cant find any can you help
Hi
Come on your not trying, google 'jtag dm7000' can't give links but the site at the top of the list S*t-Industry, has the Jtag windows.zip file in the first post, you will need to register to download it (if you can be bothered) but i'm not doing it for you.
jbvid:mad:

jcdavo
7th January, 2009, 11:04 PM
im already a member and have tried it (dead link)most of the older post are on that forum

jbvid
7th January, 2009, 11:17 PM
im already a member and have tried it (dead link)most of the older post are on that forum

Ok
I Can't help then, sorry.
jbvid