PDA

View Full Version : Glitching Problems

The Mentalist
30th December, 2011, 03:45 PM
Hi, i am getting alot of glitching across all channels. I have a motorised dish with SNR of 81%, AGC of 73% and BER at 0, TGM220 with Tuner Swapped, V8 Ireland and CCcam 2.1.4 Is this the best combination, or is there a better recommendation for glitch free viewing ?

nathan2007
30th December, 2011, 03:53 PM
get a better server ..................

mept1
30th December, 2011, 05:52 PM
All channels including FTA? Many things can cause glitching,..faulty ethernet cable,wifi bridges,ser$er overload,..if your confident the first 2 options are not problamatic? maybe install an image that excepts mgcamd like edg-nemisis 4.4,this will enable your ecm times to spike alot further without glitching

deeboi
4th January, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hi, i am getting alot of glitching across all channels. I have a motorised dish with SNR of 81%, AGC of 73% and BER at 0, TGM220 with Tuner Swapped, V8 Ireland and CCcam 2.1.4 Is this the best combination, or is there a better recommendation for glitch free viewing ?

I have an ITGate TGC200 with sat tuner inside with SNR of 71% and AGC of 70% and BER of 0%, UKUR9 and CCcam 2.1.4 and rarely get a glitch, I do get them but not enough to worry me.

If this is recent is it not just the wind maybe, I was getting allot of glitching with the wind myself recently but that's to be expected.

My signal strength has been bothering me recently and after allot of messing with it and tweeking it that seems to be the best signal I can get with this box.

Anyone tried one of those In Line amps on there ITGate?

The Mentalist
5th January, 2012, 08:38 PM
I have had this problem since i got the TGM220 converted to Sat. It was actually more freezing than glitching. Originally, i was thinking of Image/Cam/Server problems and flashed UKUR9 as the first step to resolve the issue, but it made no difference. What i have since noticed was my internet was freezing at the same time. After i complained to my ISP, i am now freeze free!!