PDA

View Full Version : CATERPILLAR HORSEPOWER FILES

sheik
2nd January, 2012, 03:36 PM
USE THESE FILES TO UPRATE ENGINE HORSEPOWER

Drolet8758
2nd February, 2012, 08:50 AM
Anyone have flasfile from bully dog??????

Alligator
6th February, 2012, 10:08 PM
Many of you have clicked "thanks"wondering who has tested on dyno to confirm these Horsepower increases?

hercamp
6th February, 2012, 10:46 PM
Anyone have flasfile from bully dog??????

yes!!! awsome smoke and power on ...but full funcionallity u can get is with bullidoggy tool.

all files posted before are specials with a lot of power ...many of them for australian certifacted.

cheesey
6th February, 2012, 11:26 PM
I tried a bunch of these files. I have noticed absolutly no gain!!! They seem to be the same as a factory file!!! Sorry for the bad news,but i dont believe they are modified!

hercamp
7th February, 2012, 01:40 AM
I tried a bunch of these files. I have noticed absolutly no gain!!! They seem to be the same as a factory file!!! Sorry for the bad news,but i dont believe they are modified!

the files posted here are not modified but c16 600 or 660 and 625 acert c15??? not more power than the original??

u not notice difference??

:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

be carefull newess piston and heads can be damage with some of them

mathura
7th February, 2012, 02:43 AM
Many of you have clicked "thanks"wondering who has tested on dyno to confirm these Horsepower increases?

You have hit it square on the head Alligator, I agree with you 100%.

Alligator
7th February, 2012, 10:34 PM
I'll test them on my dyno even though they won't compare to... (not telling). I'll either say yes or no, as in if they work or not. I'll try to get around to it this week if not be patient or I'll 2 girl one cup on you. :)

ukge4122
8th February, 2012, 04:06 PM
I'm curious about the cleaner files, will they work on a used ECM, and blank / erase all the info as a reman ECM or new ECM?

fatboy63
10th February, 2012, 06:25 PM
someone have a test 70 pin to try these cleaner files adem3 or adem4?

Drolet8758
22nd February, 2012, 08:41 AM
This 70 pin cleaner is just working on ecm test ,,,,,,just clean ecm test, on old, new or reman ecm is not working

Drolet8758
24th February, 2012, 08:22 AM
anyone have flashfile from bully-dog....$$$$$$:wink:

Alligator
28th February, 2012, 05:20 PM
Well audience I have what you been waiting for....
Clean files just get rid of the low-nox in the file. One truck made 50hp and 87tq more with the 3126. As for the 7CZ files they would not load in to a 6NZ ecm. The "6NZ special file aus" blew the engine timing is to far advanced... although it did make a tremendous amount more power and tq. The hp would have made 750 it blew at 700hp, didn't catch the tq as my mind was somewhere else, being it was a customers fresh rebuild.

cheesey
29th February, 2012, 02:10 AM
Thats funny, we got 580hp to the wheels with that same file,hot numbers and a resistor. It smoked like hell,but that an aussie file.
Hey Leigh, you said you work at Dave's Diesel Repair in Acheson,Canada. Must have did some injector work to get those numbers :)

Alligator
2nd March, 2012, 09:10 PM
I don't know what your talking about or who you are talking about. You only have 2 posts thats funny

toshor
6th March, 2012, 03:39 AM
Has any one try the 2902192 PDI acert file if so how did it go ? smoke ? clean ? fuel mileage ? and POWER
thanks

4hillbilly
11th March, 2012, 09:56 AM
Thats funny, we got 580hp to the wheels with that same file,hot numbers and a resistor. It smoked like hell,but that an aussie file.
Hey Leigh, you said you work at Dave's Diesel Repair in Acheson,Canada. Must have did some injector work to get those numbers :)

well all you bloke need is 625 hp and 4.56 diff and you will cruise up thoses big hills you have over there real easey,, after all its about average time and good fuel miledage:heeeelllllooooo:we pull 6 decks of cattle here in aussie on the flats no worries at a 60 mile ahour ...around 150 ton all up with fat bullocks:listen:

frank antonio ruiz de la
11th March, 2012, 10:16 AM
cat engine 3176e files? please

sugiyono
14th March, 2012, 02:02 PM
cat engine 3176e files? please

pls go to the below link

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f165/caterpillar-flash-files-111535/index24.html

muz79
18th March, 2012, 09:02 AM
I'm calling Alligator on bullsh!t. Don't talk it up mate, we're all on here to help each other out, not make up crap about how good we are. You didn't blow nothing up with that file!!

Underpsi
26th March, 2012, 04:57 PM
I tried the 1739454 in my truck and it runs a lot different then a normal 7CZ or 1MM brakesaver file. It will breakup at 2300rpm with it and it idles differently then before and I don't mean because it has added timing It idles higher then 600 when that's where i have my idle set. With regular 600 file it has a lopey idle.

Here's a link of my taking off with the 1739454 file
2000 Western Star Accelerating on the Street - YouTube (http://youtu.be/IDyrb6XJin8)

Here's a link of how it idles with a regular 600 file, I don't have a video of it idling with the 1739454 file yet.
Starting 2000 Western Star with a Cat - YouTube (http://youtu.be/8t3vH20-Tnw)

muz79
27th March, 2012, 02:21 PM
Awesome lope!!! You must be running different injectors??? My 14l series 60 will break up like that if I raise the rpm limit above 2100. What turbo you running?

Underpsi
27th March, 2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah I'm running larger injectors. Still running stock turbo though lol. I've gotten 16.2 @87MPH with the stock turbo though. Was waiting to do some other changes before I get a bigger one.

ntgroup
3rd April, 2012, 02:11 AM
I want flash Caterpillar-flash-files year 2008, who know to guide, plse...thanks

ashkar
5th April, 2012, 07:28 PM
I'm calling Alligator on bullsh!t. Don't talk it up mate, we're all on here to help each other out, not make up crap about how good we are. You didn't blow nothing up with that file!!

HEY muz79, no bullsh!t........ It was my engine and the bill to replace the pistons and scored liners. I can show you the dyno run and how the crankcase pressure sky rockets off the page while its cranking out 2400ft/lbs, Dont believe me? keep installing that file.... id hate to be you after you toast someones engine. Lesson to all.... learn from my misfortune and stay away from these files!!

Sledman
6th April, 2012, 12:32 AM
HEY muz79, no bullsh!t........ It was my engine and the bill to replace the pistons and scored liners. I can show you the dyno run and how the crankcase pressure sky rockets off the page while its cranking out 2400ft/lbs, Dont believe me? keep installing that file.... id hate to be you after you toast someones engine. Lesson to all.... learn from my misfortune and stay away from these files!!
Can you advise which file that did this? I am having issues with the 270-7127 file....

Underpsi
6th April, 2012, 03:08 AM
Can you advise which file that did this? I am having issues with the 270-7127 file....

He's talking about the 173-9454 aussie file

4hillbilly
8th April, 2012, 12:12 PM
well some ****er here like black smoke- they been sticking 4242 injector code in the old 5ek engine and loseing 2 gear on the hills- so right code pulls like a train all day long

4hillbilly
8th April, 2012, 12:14 PM
:wink:
look in 2007 flash file. airport fire trucks 650 to 700 hp on that disco:cobblers:

muz79
18th April, 2012, 05:42 AM

Yeah post it up. Also what injectors are you running in your 6NZ and what calibrations are they set to?

What i'm not understanding is how there are people on other forums who are making every bit as much as you did (some 800hp) with 6NZ motors using PDI files, yet your motor blew after one dyno run???

Also what was the EGT during the run and do you have the stock turbo and if not, what turbo are you running?

4hillbilly
18th April, 2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah post it up. Also what injectors are you running in your 6NZ and what calibrations are they set to?

What i'm not understanding is how there are people on other forums who are making every bit as much as you did (some 800hp) with 6NZ motors using PDI files, yet your motor blew after one dyno run???

Also what was the EGT during the run and do you have the stock turbo and if not, what turbo are you running?

must have the intake hooked up the the mouth piece too get that kind of boast ps ring must be running hot after all that heat:rolleyes:

fatboy63
18th April, 2012, 11:45 PM
"put some people on a cliff in total darkness and sooner or later they will walk off the edge"

modifying hex code in the ecm through trial and error at the expense of burning pistons to find timing and fuel address in the cpu :help:the wasted work and money on this concept
better yet put it out on forum and laugh at the fools who will be dumb enough to try it

ashkar
19th April, 2012, 06:12 AM

Custom built injectors....stocks flow 155lb/hr, these flow 170, I coulda went way more extreme on the fuel, but this is a daily driver pulling HEAVY loads. With my stock and current flash I'm close to 700hp (new dura lite cac). With a pdi flash and turbo upgrade 1000hp is easily attainable. We figure that flash that scored my liner has different timing cause my egts weren't too extreme.

toshor
19th April, 2012, 01:05 PM
Custom built injectors....stocks flow 155lb/hr, these flow 170, I coulda went way more extreme on the fuel, but this is a daily driver pulling HEAVY loads. With my stock and current flash I'm close to 700hp (new dura lite cac). With a pdi flash and turbo upgrade 1000hp is easily attainable. We figure that flash that scored my liner has different timing cause my egts weren't too extreme.
I would more say it had a bent or damaged piston cooler if its only one cylinder or if its more its cooling system can't handle the extra heat , thats what I find when they grab pistons:rolleyes:

kwtech
19th April, 2012, 02:05 PM
:dito:

Was thinking the same. Have had it happen before. A bent or broken cooling nozzle will score a liner in no time.
Also have used this file in a few trucks, for sometime now, with no issues, although it is not the one I use much anymore.

kwtech
19th April, 2012, 07:11 PM
:wink:
look in 2007 flash file. airport fire trucks 650 to 700 hp on that disco:cobblers:

Yes but only 1950 ft/lbs torque, better off with a 7CZ 600hp/2050ft/lbs brakesaver file

toshor
20th April, 2012, 12:29 AM
Yes but only 1950 ft/lbs torque, better off with a 7CZ 600hp/2050ft/lbs brakesaver file
Yes I have done engines with brakesaver files and turbos and on the dyno have made around 700hp (698hp) with just a file change and turbo from 6NZ and 9NZ engines .I have got more with temp wires (gained about 30 to 40 hp more )

ashkar
20th April, 2012, 04:24 AM
:dito:

Was thinking the same. Have had it happen before. A bent or broken cooling nozzle will score a liner in no time.
Also have used this file in a few trucks, for sometime now, with no issues, although it is not the one I use much anymore.

Is there a better bw turbo for the 6nz, also which file are you liking and using? I'm not using your info for resale, I maintain a fleet of 40 trucks so I do get to play when the time permits, thanx for your inputs.

kwtech
20th April, 2012, 02:23 PM
Is there a better bw turbo for the 6nz, also which file are you liking and using? I'm not using your info for resale, I maintain a fleet of 40 trucks so I do get to play when the time permits, thanx for your inputs.

We are getting the best results with a PDI file and a Bully Dog turbo

united847
23rd April, 2012, 01:55 AM
does anyone know if i really need to tune the ecm right away after installing a PDI stage I. Truck is a 99 w9 2ws 3406e i bought the turbo from a guy that upgraded to bigger turbo and tomorrow will be my first load with the pdi turbo im thinking ill need the tune to get more fuel to spin the turbo.

kwtech
23rd April, 2012, 03:54 AM
What's you truck set at now? It should be good but I would look at upgrading the tune to at least a 7CZ file. There are some good tunes on here.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

united847
23rd April, 2012, 01:37 PM
thank you mister, its set to 550 right now I'm looking around for an adapter to hook up to computer do I need a comm 2 or 3 to use 2010 or 2011? I want to make sure I know what I'm doing and I greatly value all the help some guy at another forum said I can't uprate my engine since I don't have the factory passwords and that when I tried windflash I would receive an error, and that when flashing i need to check personality module numbers and make a back up, the last thing i want to do is mess up the computer and end with a idle truck, so i want to understand things before i takle the job, can a 7cz be used on my 3406e thank you so much for your help mister.

kwtech
23rd April, 2012, 03:37 PM
What ser # is your engine
Get a nexiq usb link, will work with CAT ET and many others.
We can help with factory passwords, lots of great people here to help you.

united847
23rd April, 2012, 05:49 PM
What ser # is your engine
Get a nexiq usb link, will work with CAT ET and many others.
We can help with factory passwords, lots of great people here to help you.

My family owns a small trucking company 8 trucks Mine is a 2WS, the other trucks are BXS,MXS,6NZ,MBN, and the rest are ISX i dont drive very far since i'm only 20 i only deliver and go load ltl loads until we have a nice load for one of my uncles to deliver.

Truck pulled pretty good with the turbo and dont know if i'm dreaming but i think the jakes performed better with this turbo, but again there are no hills and there was only 23k on the trailer so i will have to wait until i can get a 40k load to see how the turbo behaves.

Thank you for all your help i'm waiting to get the license key for et 2011a from one of the members. I found a comm II on ebay would this adapter work for et 2011a? I have only messed around with the trainer mode and There is a lot to be learned on here and im reading around absorbing all the info and taking notes once i have the adapters and the license key ill hook up to the truck and start getting a feel for the program :D

kwtech
24th April, 2012, 02:28 PM
My family owns a small trucking company 8 trucks Mine is a 2WS, the other trucks are BXS,MXS,6NZ,MBN, and the rest are ISX i dont drive very far since i'm only 20 i only deliver and go load ltl loads until we have a nice load for one of my uncles to deliver.

Truck pulled pretty good with the turbo and dont know if i'm dreaming but i think the jakes performed better with this turbo, but again there are no hills and there was only 23k on the trailer so i will have to wait until i can get a 40k load to see how the turbo behaves.

Thank you for all your help i'm waiting to get the license key for et 2011a from one of the members. I found a comm II on ebay would this adapter work for et 2011a? I have only messed around with the trainer mode and There is a lot to be learned on here and im reading around absorbing all the info and taking notes once i have the adapters and the license key ill hook up to the truck and start getting a feel for the program :D

Your 2WS the 6NZ and the MBN can all take the 7CZ file, the MBN would really benefit from this.

Sledman
25th April, 2012, 06:53 PM
Your 2WS the 6NZ and the MBN can all take the 7CZ file, the MBN would really benefit from this.

Which 7CZ are you referring to that is the best? The PDI/Tuned, or the factory?

Thanks....

kwtech
25th April, 2012, 07:08 PM
Which 7CZ are you referring to that is the best? The PDI/Tuned, or the factory?

Thanks....

I have tried both, the factory one is pretty good, but the PDI/TUNED is better, more power, more throtle response, and as good if not better on fuel. Cant realy put a fuel mileage # because these truck usualy pull super b's and or over dimensional.

POWERFREAK
26th April, 2012, 03:47 AM
Has anyone tried the pdi acert file? Are the files labeled as pdi files Actualy pdi's files? If so these are a great find and many
Thanks to sheik for them and all of the others.

kwtech
26th April, 2012, 04:30 AM
Don't know if they are actualy PDI files, but the factory file and the one that says PDI/tuned aren't the same size (kbytes) )and there is a diffence between the two, same flash file #.

Haven't tried acert though I know uprating a regular 550 to factory 625 files just burns more fuel power difference hardly noticable. Our only acert has since been "de-acertified" and running a 7CZ file.

Sledman
26th April, 2012, 08:19 AM
I have tried both, the factory one is pretty good, but the PDI/TUNED is better, more power, more throtle response, and as good if not better on fuel. Cant realy put a fuel mileage # because these truck usualy pull super b's and or over dimensional.

The only thing I don't like about the 7CZ files, is you cannot choose shutdown in monitoring mode....only derate or warning. Anybody else notice this?
The factory file I was referring to....that's the 270-7127 clean power, correct?

kwtech
26th April, 2012, 01:15 PM
Correct

hpcummins
9th May, 2012, 04:19 PM
Has anyone de-accerted a BXS in a Pete 387? We just did one, used a 6NZ ecm. Everything works great except the boost gauge. The dash is a Ametek system, reads on the datalink. All other gauges work as they should, the boost needle just sweeps back and forth and then stops at 10:00 o'clock. Ametek service manual says this is caused by no signal from the ecm. I reinstalled the BXS ecm as a test and the gauge works. I have tried several different 6NZ and 7CZ flash files, no good. Datalink is set to J1939 as it was in the BXS. The customer doesn't want a manual boost gauge - can anyone help? Thanks!

Alligator
11th June, 2012, 07:18 PM
MUZ79 wanna touch it? I didn't say lick it you fag!
Why didn't you quote me?
Well I could through my acedmic cock in your face!
But that is to big of a surprise eg. japs/pearl harbour.
Talk it up, I make what you make in a year, in one day, Pfft anyways... "were on here to help each other out" shhhh your lack in educating yourself on what I've done for DK versus what you have done... http://web.mst.edu/~landersr/ME378/xPCTargetBoxIntroduction.pdf
All I do is share!!!!
I did dyno tests share results...
You say I BS...
It was Ashkar truck to confirm..

joe5543
11th June, 2012, 08:29 PM
MUZ79 wanna touch it? I didn't say lick it you fag!
Why didn't you quote me?
Well I could through my acedmic cock in your face!
But that is to big of a surprise eg. japs/pearl harbour.
Talk it up, I make what you make in a year, in one day, Pfft anyways... "were on here to help each other out" shhhh your lack in educating yourself on what I've done for DK versus what you have done... http://web.mst.edu/~landersr/ME378/xPCTargetBoxIntroduction.pdf
All I do is share!!!!
I did dyno tests share results...
You say I BS...
It was Ashkar truck to confirm..

I agree with muz79 I remember a posting alligator did about changing the speedometer through ET, his response was a real knee slapper.

Gear head
11th August, 2012, 08:11 PM
Anyone have flash file for sdp on highway to uprate to 550hp.

Thanks in advance

fatboy63
11th August, 2012, 09:17 PM
here is what i have

26sutphen
11th August, 2012, 10:10 PM
can someone help with factory passwords
Service Tool Serial Number: ET524288-6-TZ
Engine Serial Number: MXS53781-QN
ECM Serial Number: 21956134JX-V4
Total Tattletale: 47
Reason: 1
FLS: 62
FTS: 19
Diagnostic Clock: 12091 hours
Test Spec: 0K5926-00
Test Spec with BrakeSaver unlock my ecm thanks in advance

26sutphen
11th August, 2012, 10:16 PM
also this one, one is a 550 and the other a 475 my 550 pulls 120k of garbadge and the 475 is a dump. can someone help me with a good file for each i downloaded the files from the start of the thread but am shaky a
Engine Serial Number: BXS03305-PR
ECM Serial Number: 28436098JJ-TS
Total Tattletale: 92
Reason: 1
FLS: 40
FTS: -7
Diagnostic Clock: 16971 hours
Test Spec: 0K5648-00
Test Spec with BrakeSaverbout downloading anything but was going to play with fls ant fts numbers i guess a class entitled flashing for dummies would help the computer chalenged thanks in advance couldnt even paste that right:stupid:

Gear head
11th August, 2012, 11:31 PM
This is the flash file

fatboy63
12th August, 2012, 01:38 AM
is the link to the download server dk dont want software ect. on their server download and unzip has a few sdp files

Service Tool Serial Number ET524288-6-TZ
Engine Serial Number MXS53781-QN
ECM Serial Number 21956134JX-V4
Total Tattletales 47
Reason 1
FLS 62
FTS 19
ECM Diagnostic Clock 12091
Factory Password #1 WZ8L%35YTD
Factory Password #2 93Q7%C97NG
Service Tool Serial Number ET524288-6-TZ
Engine Serial Number BXS03305-PR
ECM Serial Number 28436098JJ-TS
Total Tattletales 92
Reason 1
FLS 40
FTS -7
ECM Diagnostic Clock 16971
Factory Password #1 BJGWH=YAV8
Factory Password #2 X=5HHJ49RS

26sutphen
12th August, 2012, 02:23 AM
greatly appreciated ......

26sutphen
12th August, 2012, 06:33 PM
Hi again, the factory passwords worked for the fls,fts and the truck ran fine.But then i got greedy and tried to uprate engine power because i thought those passwords would work,no such luck.i cant change my personality module,looks like the 550 program is in there i juct csnt unlock it.do i need different passwords? what do i need to look for in the future so this doesnt happen?now i have a dead peddle .any help appreciated i will show info below thanks

26sutphen
12th August, 2012, 06:34 PM
Electronic Technician

The following information will be passed into the Factory Passwords System:

Total Tattletale: 96
Reason: 5
From Interlock: 41
To Interlock: 53
Diagnostic Clock: 16972 hours
Test Spec: 0K5683-00
Test Spec with BrakeSaver: If the above information is correct, please click on the link below.
https://fps.cat.com (https://fps.cat.com/ccss/fps/servlet/cat.dcs.ssd.fps.servlets.GeneratePswdsServlet?svct l=ET524288-6-TZ&serno=BXS03305-PR&ecm=28436098JJ-TS&ttt=96&rc=5&from=41&to=53&units=16972&hmk=h&engtyp=C&prodtyp=E)

Created: Sunday, 1:19 PM, 8/12/2012

squirles
12th August, 2012, 07:29 PM
If you post the html file for the passwords it make it alot easier to get the right passwords

Gear head
12th August, 2012, 07:51 PM
Post file when you go to change personality module code. Press save to file then leave window up weight for passwords then input and your good

squirles
12th August, 2012, 08:07 PM
Electronic Technician

The following information will be passed into the Factory Passwords System:

Total Tattletale: 96
Reason: 5
From Interlock: 41
To Interlock: 53
Diagnostic Clock: 16972 hours
Test Spec: 0K5683-00
Test Spec with BrakeSaver: If the above information is correct, please click on the link below.
https://fps.cat.com (https://fps.cat.com/ccss/fps/servlet/cat.dcs.ssd.fps.servlets.GeneratePswdsServlet?svct l=ET524288-6-TZ&serno=BXS03305-PR&ecm=28436098JJ-TS&ttt=96&rc=5&from=41&to=53&units=16972&hmk=h&engtyp=C&prodtyp=E)

Created: Sunday, 1:19 PM, 8/12/2012

You can try these:
Factory Password #1 81XJCLV7S5
Factory Password #2 7V3ZA=ZMVS

If they don't work just post the html file and someone will get you the passwords
Have a good day

26sutphen
12th August, 2012, 11:20 PM
is this what you need ?https://fpsdma.cat.com/fpsdma/legacyPassword.do?actionName=processlegacylink&svctl=ET52428...

26sutphen
13th August, 2012, 11:36 AM
i hope this works,Thanks for the help

squirles
13th August, 2012, 01:17 PM
i hope this works,Thanks for the help

Try These:
Factory Password #1 2+87+5SXP6
Factory Password #2 4TG=Q3QTTD

26sutphen
13th August, 2012, 03:07 PM
mr squirles you did it truck run and no more dead pedal...cant thank you enough

Mjheavy
13th August, 2012, 03:44 PM
Looking to bump up my 3126 s#1WM20376 from 210hp. Thanks for any help.

Gear head
13th August, 2012, 11:07 PM
Lookin for flash file 365_1176 please

mang5087
14th August, 2012, 05:51 AM
Looking to bump up my 3126 s#1WM20376 from 210hp. Thanks for any help.

250HP

660TQ

mang5087
14th August, 2012, 06:06 AM
Lookin for flash file 365_1176 please

here is latest

Mjheavy
14th August, 2012, 01:55 PM
Looking for a 1888057 FLS. thank you

mang5087
14th August, 2012, 02:21 PM
Looking for a 1888057 FLS. thank you

1888057 FLS

Gear head
14th August, 2012, 04:12 PM
This the newist flash for cat sdp 550 heavy haul?

mang5087
14th August, 2012, 06:42 PM
yes is latest SDP 550 HH

Gear head
16th August, 2012, 11:29 PM
Lookin for 3054526 and 2421859 and 3651170 the last one is for sdp. If theres been newer files ill take those

Thanks in advance

Mjheavy
17th August, 2012, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know how to tell what changes are made to a FLS file when CAT puts out an update? I know its not hard to find if there is an update to an engine or machine, but it hard to find out what the change accually is. thanks guys

Gear head
17th August, 2012, 11:39 PM
When ecm is flashed fls and fts settings stay same there on different chip

Mjheavy
20th August, 2012, 12:35 PM
When ecm is flashed fls and fts settings stay same there on different chip

When I say FLS file I don't mean the FLS and FTS settings, I meant flash file. I want to see if anyone knows what an update consist of. Such as boost or fuel timing changes? Sorry for the confusion.

jdawg
24th September, 2012, 12:47 AM
When I say FLS file I don't mean the FLS and FTS settings, I meant flash file. I want to see if anyone knows what an update consist of. Such as boost or fuel timing changes? Sorry for the confusion.
I'm findind that the lower the file number the better the power and response. So I'm thinking that the upgrades are actually downgrades due to emissions tuning. Just my 2 cents.

26sutphen
25th September, 2012, 04:16 AM
does anybody have a hi horsepower file for this c9? its at 335 hp now, thanks 26sutphen

ashkar
25th September, 2012, 04:26 AM
I'm findind that the lower the file number the better the power and response. So I'm thinking that the upgrades are actually downgrades due to emissions tuning. Just my 2 cents.

I dunno, just loaded the current 550 heavy haul flash into a Bxs engine and night and day difference. When your talking 6nz and pre-emissioned cats I'd believe it. Which btw.......does anyone care to share what flash works best in a 6nz, whether it be a certain 7cz file.....and possibly dyno proven results

buck4430
26th September, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hello looking for a power upgrade file for my c13 325hp
s/w 3038722-00
Thanks in advance

buck4430
27th September, 2012, 06:45 PM
Could someone help me out with a 2368700-0 file
THANKS

TDT
28th September, 2012, 07:56 AM
that such any flash for cat 3176? It is true that in order to modify only the injector codes gets a little force

carlos mata
28th September, 2012, 09:36 AM
can someone help me with a flash thanks 2123970

motoraio italiano
29th September, 2012, 04:11 PM
info for all guys, CAT FLS is fuel limit setting, need pass for move, not one file, CAT FTS is fuel torque setting, need pass to move, soo is esactly the mechanical use via software, moviment is -127 to 127 positive, you increse Fts increse fuel, increse fts you increse booster turbo,

atetruckrepair
3rd October, 2012, 07:57 PM
looking for a flash file for 04 c-7 250 hp now with this file # 2517443-00 need to go to 300 hp thank's in advance

mang5087
3rd October, 2012, 10:24 PM
looking for a flash file for 04 c-7 250 hp now with this file # 2517443-00 need to go to 300 hp thank's in advance

300hp
800tq

atetruckrepair
4th October, 2012, 12:41 PM
300hp
800tq

the file i need cannot have a turbo waste gate solonoid installed it keeps popping a code unless someone knows how to uninstall it i tried everything appreciate your help

mang5087
4th October, 2012, 02:41 PM
the file i need cannot have a turbo waste gate solonoid installed it keeps popping a code unless someone knows how to uninstall it i tried everything appreciate your help

can you give e/s without waste gate?
may help you that way. thanks

atetruckrepair
4th October, 2012, 02:59 PM
can you give e/s without waste gate?
may help you that way. thanks

E S / kal43643 thank's in advance

wrenchead
5th December, 2012, 02:46 AM
Hello looking for a power upgrade file for my c13 325hp
s/w 3038722-00
Thanks in advance

I have a 500/1750 euro file.

shane3276
7th December, 2012, 01:33 AM
Hello Looked at a 34o6e with low power. It has a 3176b ecm on it. Is there a flash file to change it from 3176 to a 3406. I tried to flash it but would not start. the 3176 eng ser# 9ck03063. The 3406e is 5ek58937. If there is no flash for the 5ek, then need flash for 9ck so I can reflash it so it will run. thanks

parezoo
7th December, 2012, 02:32 AM
Hi, i need to increase the HP on this engine, and have never done it on a CAT before, can you help me please, if i need to change some values by ET (if yes, what values?) or flash the ECm with another flash file (can you please send me one)?

Current HP:385
Eng: Cat C-12
Eng Serial: 2KS58148
ECM Serial: 2350000KM
Personality Module Part #: 1777007-00
Personality Module Date: Nov 99
Personality Module Code: 23

amishmafia00
7th December, 2012, 04:05 AM
USE THESE FILES TO UPRATE ENGINE HORSEPOWER

When I open this file there are only 3 flash files in it. is that right? could someone upload it again?

raphael
14th December, 2012, 06:53 AM
hi folks, someboy call share cat flash file 2511762-00

thanks im advance

cnckulp
14th December, 2012, 11:18 AM
hi folks, someboy call share cat flash file 2511762-00

thanks im advance

2511762 has been updated.

johnamanda3
23rd December, 2012, 01:41 AM
can i get a flash file for 2011 et for 2000 model topkick with 3126b 210hp please i need 50-100hp more. thanks in advance

Jari00
7th January, 2013, 01:33 AM
how are these tunes converted into a fls file ?

Gear head
7th January, 2013, 02:26 AM
Hi, i need to increase the HP on this engine, and have never done it on a CAT before, can you help me please, if i need to change some values by ET (if yes, what values?) or flash the ECm with another flash file (can you please send me one)?

Current HP:385
Eng: Cat C-12
Eng Serial: 2KS58148
ECM Serial: 2350000KM
Personality Module Part #: 1777007-00
Personality Module Date: Nov 99
Personality Module Code: 23
There is flash file in the first post to uprate your engine.

Gear head
7th January, 2013, 02:27 AM
how are these tunes converted into a fls file ?

cat does it, I don't know anyone with flash file tools.

Jari00
7th January, 2013, 09:55 PM
first post has .fls files which are not cat oem.

cat does it, I don't know anyone with flash file tools.

muz79
5th February, 2013, 10:23 PM
Would anyone have 346-8837It is for C13
Thanks

mang5087
5th February, 2013, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=muz79;1863254]Would anyone have 346-8837It is for C13
Thanks[/QUOTE

thanks

muz79
5th February, 2013, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=muz79;1863254]Would anyone have 346-8837It is for C13
Thanks[/QUOTE

thanks

Legendary stuff, thanks mang!!

Biggame520
24th February, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hello DK friends, I have a 2006 C13 with 330 HP and I used the file above to up the HP 470. However, during the flash it was stuck at 4% for over 40 minutes so started over. Now the ECM value is NOT PROGRAMMED. I have try and flash it again with the file above (3468837-00) Engine -ATA S/N 00466239JJ and the CAUSE is The ECM was unable to program a byte of memory ERROR CODE 536576

Here is my engine family 6CPXH0763EBK C13. I need a file for 470HP with 1550 Torque and installation to flash this ECM. This is still inside the truck and it was running fine until I blank it. PLEASE HELP!

torqueman
25th February, 2013, 02:54 AM
Hello DK friends, I have a 2006 C13 with 330 HP and I used the file above to up the HP 470. However, during the flash it was stuck at 4% for over 40 minutes so started over. Now the ECM value is NOT PROGRAMMED. I have try and flash it again with the file above (3468837-00) Engine -ATA S/N 00466239JJ and the CAUSE is The ECM was unable to program a byte of memory ERROR CODE 536576

Here is my engine family 6CPXH0763EBK C13. I need a file for 470HP with 1550 Torque and installation to flash this ECM. This is still inside the truck and it was running fine until I blank it. PLEASE HELP!

Here you go.This is c13 with 470 Horse.

Biggame520
25th February, 2013, 10:49 PM
Thank you again, I've flashed the ECM to 470 but now I need the factory password 1 and 2.

Current ECM C13 Truck (KCB56447)
ENGINE Serial # KCB56447-NX
ECM Serial # 00466239JJ-TD
Total TAttletale 77
REASON 5
FROM Interlock 75
To Interlock 94
Test Spec 0K6011-00

Can someone help me?

pichu2
27th February, 2013, 08:38 AM
Thank you again, I've flashed the ECM to 470 but now I need the factory password 1 and 2.

Current ECM C13 Truck (KCB56447)
ENGINE Serial # KCB56447-NX
ECM Serial # 00466239JJ-TD
Total TAttletale 77
REASON 5
FROM Interlock 75
To Interlock 94
Test Spec 0K6011-00

Can someone help me?

you need to send to someone by email in HTML :hmmmm2:

Biggame520
12th March, 2013, 10:03 PM
I got the files to run but the fuel economy is extremely poor. The water temperature gauge run all the way to 220 degree with a empty trailer. I notice that when I set cruise at 55mph the turbo gauge show 18- 22 psi. By the way I used the 470 files from the previous post. Again this engine was at 330HP and I wanted a little more power but not this extreme. Any one has another file? 370HP- 430HP that has been tested would be nice. Anyone?

cnckulp
13th March, 2013, 01:28 AM
I got the files to run but the fuel economy is extremely poor. The water temperature gauge run all the way to 220 degree with a empty trailer. I notice that when I set cruise at 55mph the turbo gauge show 18- 22 psi. By the way I used the 470 files from the previous post. Again this engine was at 330HP and I wanted a little more power but not this extreme. Any one has another file? 370HP- 430HP that has been tested would be nice. Anyone?

Here Is A 425 hp

ramsi17
13th March, 2013, 03:55 AM
hello everybody, i have a problem with a c12 engine, my ecm brokeup and i have a ecm 3126 engine, the question is if can flash a ecm 3126 with a flash the c12 engine?

pichu2
13th March, 2013, 04:44 AM
yes!! you can if your connector 40 pins match and fuel fitting is the same just you need a reflash reprograming for c12, long time ago i did it with 3176 to 3406E thats work great, good luck!!

mathura
14th March, 2013, 10:50 AM
yes!! you can if your connector 40 pins match and fuel fitting is the same just you need a reflash reprograming for c12, long time ago i did it with 3176 to 3406E thats work great, good luck!!

Well I have a 40pin ECM for a 3126 (sn 1WM) and I wanted to flash it for a C12 but I found out that the input power points are not the same with a C12 and the 3126.

For the C12 input power is 4 and 6 (+ve) but not same with the 3126.

MDR72
29th August, 2013, 02:19 AM
C-13 injectors and turbo both different with such a large hp change try a lower hp file or try a different file with same hp have flashed several for higher hp before and some will work and some do not. Some problems with fuel consumption and or power loss.

Gear head
31st August, 2013, 01:55 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find out how to get flash file info from cat sis. Is it possible to get flash files with cat sis. Any help would be great.

jdawg
21st December, 2013, 09:42 PM
I tried the 1739454 in my truck and it runs a lot different then a normal 7CZ or 1MM brakesaver file. It will breakup at 2300rpm with it and it idles differently then before and I don't mean because it has added timing It idles higher then 600 when that's where i have my idle set. With regular 600 file it has a lopey idle.

Here's a link of my taking off with the 1739454 file
2000 Western Star Accelerating on the Street - YouTube (http://youtu.be/IDyrb6XJin8)

Here's a link of how it idles with a regular 600 file, I don't have a video of it idling with the 1739454 file yet.
Starting 2000 Western Star with a Cat - YouTube (http://youtu.be/8t3vH20-Tnw)
I never listened to this before. efn awesome!

Gear head
30th December, 2013, 09:59 PM
Anyone tryed the pdi bxs acert tune.

psoler
6th July, 2016, 02:33 AM
I dunno, just loaded the current 550 heavy haul flash into a Bxs engine and night and day difference. When your talking 6nz and pre-emissioned cats I'd believe it. Which btw.......does anyone care to share what flash works best in a 6nz, whether it be a certain 7cz file.....and possibly dyno proven results

which one are you taking about? is a modified file or factory heavy haul?
thanx in advance

mathura
24th July, 2016, 12:07 PM
Please can someone help with the flash file for a 320D excvator

320D

SN: KGF07318

Thanks

cnckulp
24th July, 2016, 01:32 PM
Please can someone help with the flash file for a 320D excvator 320D SN: KGF07318 Thanks

Here you go, Machine flash file.

electricalcente
31st December, 2016, 05:48 PM
Please can someone help with the flash file for 966 G WHEEL LOADER 3176 C
Engine Serial Number3PD00603
ECM 40 PIN
REGARDS

cnckulp
31st December, 2016, 11:41 PM
Please can someone help with the flash file for 966 G WHEEL LOADER 3176 C
Engine Serial Number3PD00603
ECM 40 PIN
REGARDS

Here you go

BlownLt1
5th October, 2018, 04:56 AM
Hello everyone, i have been searching left and right for a cat mxs iva delete file that works. If you could help me out i would be willing to donate $ to your paypal for your time. Thanks