PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Cuellar

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 07:15 AM
With Big Carlos's performance the other night on Tv + the way he has played all season, I think a lot more clubs will be interested in signing him come the summer, do you think we'll be able to hold on to him?

personally I think no matter what the offer is, 10 million, 15 million,??? we should keep him. the reported interest @ 5 million from the likes aof newcastle and spurs is an absolute joke,
the guys been the backbone of our team this season and without him there is no way we'd be in the position we're in on 4 fronts and going for the quad.

any and every way possible should be explored to sign this guy up for life IMO no matter the cost. imo

what do you guys reckon??

Jaffa
3rd May, 2008, 08:34 AM
I agree we need to keep him, he said he wants to stay but would a big bid for him make the board take the money, also would a bigger club than Fulham tepmt him away. I hope we can ward off any interest in him.

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 08:40 AM
the board would take 7/8 million for him Jaffa imo.

why you quoting fulham? has there been interest from them? ive only heard newcastle and spurs so far i think?

we sold Hutton for around 9 million but I still think we're missing him big time as its showed in recent games ,I think we'd be a lot further down the line of winning the league with him still at Ibrox.

Jaffa
3rd May, 2008, 08:53 AM
the board would take 7/8 million for him Jaffa imo.

why you quoting fulham? has there been interest from them? ive only heard newcastle and spurs so far i think?

we sold Hutton for around 9 million but I still think we're missing him big time as its showed in recent games ,I think we'd be a lot further down the line of winning the league with him still at Ibrox.

I just used Fulham as an example and cos they where linked with Cousin aswell....could have mentioned any club. What I meant was if a big club and not a smaller club came in for him he may be interested.

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 09:01 AM
Ah ok mate, thought I'd missed some interest in Him, lol

MFCGAVMFC
7th May, 2008, 05:03 PM
he has been outstanding this year one fo the best center backs i have ever seen in the SPL him and Weir are what is keeping them in the hunt

Tizzer22
7th May, 2008, 08:47 PM
The performances he has shown this season i wouldint be surprised if Rangers loose him in the summer.

davieboy.rfc
8th May, 2008, 10:13 PM
we should be building our team around big carlos so i think that a new improved contract will be on the table soon & if he does go then the gers should shout for crazy money because if man u can spent 30 mill for ferdinand then whats carlos worth ? plus ferdie coulny lace up big carlos boots .lol.

zippo
18th May, 2008, 03:01 PM
he is a very good player only 26 to

davie48
19th May, 2008, 07:30 PM
He has stated that he wants to stay,and I really hope that this turns out to be the truth,but if they come in with mega bids of 10-12 million,then they money men will probably sell :(

Remember Big bom,best bit of buisness rangers have ever done lmao

Neutrino
25th May, 2008, 01:42 PM
one of gers best players this season

1987brian
5th June, 2008, 03:27 PM
Give him a 5 year contract with a bumper pay rise and make him vice captain, that should keep him! I dont think the big man wants to go but as someone correctly pointed out, the Rangers board will push him out if they get a bid like they did for Hutton.

tonsa2222
5th June, 2008, 06:45 PM
He will stay, Rangers for the treble................