PDA

View Full Version : punto 12 16 v Me73H4

antibisic
3rd January, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hi I want to read this ecu with galletto but I conect all to connector B power on17,18,33,49,51 gnd on the case k-line pin 2 B con,and on pin 20 gnd to boot but I can not read and allways get eror Boot Mode Inactive,can anybody say what is problem its ecu fault?Thanks

electrix
4th January, 2012, 07:48 AM
Hi, power pins and K-Line must be connected to "A" connector. Only bootpin is at "B" connector. Tested and 100% works.

antibisic
4th January, 2012, 11:03 AM
I conect power and k-line 100% on the right pins because I tested incoming power on the wires only boot pin I tryed on the both conector but not work,maybe ecu is fault the car can,t start?

electrix
4th January, 2012, 01:31 PM
Try this way:
Mount ECU in the car and connect only "A" connector (for power supply and K-Line). At "B" connector connect pin 20 to GND. Turn ignition ON. Don't disconnect bootpin. Now ECU should be in boot mode. You should be able to reading and programming ECU. After all just turn ignition OFF and disconnect bootpin from GND.

BTW. Did You try to connect any diagnostic tool to check for ECU faults or just for communication possibility?

antibisic
4th January, 2012, 03:02 PM
Try this way:
Mount ECU in the car and connect only "A" connector (for power supply and K-Line). At "B" connector connect pin 20 to GND. Turn ignition ON. Don't disconnect bootpin. Now ECU should be in boot mode. You should be able to reading and programming ECU. After all just turn ignition OFF and disconnect bootpin from GND.

BTW. Did You try to connect any diagnostic tool to check for ECU faults or just for communication possibility?

Olso tryed this way but the same,eror :boot mode inactive,when I conect diagnose I can normaly read faults.I want to disable immo because there was fault U 1600 with code but it has 2 keys and the same with both.And also 2 faults with can bus but wires is ok.This faults is can bus with Bcu(no faults inside) and servo but servo is ok too?