PDA

View Full Version : DM800HD - Multiple subdirectories for recording possible?

GunillaPS
3rd January, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hi all,
Is there a knight in white(-ish at least *wink*) armor who can solve my problem?

Problem:
* I record a lot - TV series, football games, movies etc - and I'd like to keep them in separate directories on my HDD (connected to the DM800 thru SATA).
* The recording path in DM800 is /hdd/movie
* I've created three subdirs on the HDD (Dreambox\Harddisk\movie\...) and I can actually see them in the DM800... but I can't touch them *grrr*
* I see them when I press the Video button twice (once to see list of recordings, and then once more to get to "Movie - Select Location").
There are two windows here, one titled "Please select the movie path... /hdd/movie", in which I can see my subdirs listed, and the other window titled "Bookmarks", in which there's only one post, i.e. /hdd/movie/

Am I on the right track here, or is it impossible to use multiple recording paths? Please, please help me!!

Gunilla PS, Sweden

cokesux
4th January, 2012, 03:36 AM
Yes, you're on the right path. Add your desired directories under video x 2, then they'll be available to chose as recording locations in the timer edit screen. At least on OpenPLi anyways...

--

GunillaPS
5th January, 2012, 03:35 PM
That worked a treat!! :dancing2:
Have a great life
//G