PDA

View Full Version : renault kangoo key programming

pe locksmiths
3rd January, 2012, 06:12 PM
Hi M8's

I've got a 2000 model kangoo 1400 petrol and i've lost the key.
How do I get a new key programmed. Got the security code and want to do the overide but the vehicle doesn't have a central locking button inside. Trying with T300 & SBB

Any help please:bawling:

rapidlocksmiths
3rd January, 2012, 06:21 PM
on this year , up to 2002 in fact your T300 and SBB are not going to help , as this key must either come precoded to chassis from dealer or you will need to eeprom it and make new key from dump .

albertros
3rd January, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hi,
remove the clocks.
remove the uch box ( blue plug )
extract adump from the 93c46 chip
make a transponder, T5 will do it.
use tmpro for example.

pe locksmiths
3rd January, 2012, 06:33 PM
Hi,
remove the clocks.
remove the uch box ( blue plug )
extract adump from the 93c46 chip
make a transponder, T5 will do it.
use tmpro for example.

Can I use x-prog and Zedbul. Do I read the 93c46 inline or do I have to desolder

MotorMolestor
3rd January, 2012, 08:01 PM
Chip can be read onboard with xprog. Use DIP and clip or solder to the legs. Its just serial eeprom. Zedbull will create file and write to new transponder.

obdmaster
3rd January, 2012, 08:27 PM
Can I use x-prog and Zedbul. Do I read the 93c46 inline or do I have to desolder

desolder it m8, as ive tried ,without desoldering and you get bad read, be careful desoldering as sagem pcb is shit and burns easily. U must also pry at eeprom while give it heat and flux as its stuck down also with 2 blobs of glue.

MotorMolestor
3rd January, 2012, 09:56 PM
Can second that. Just removed eeprom from a Renault Sagem UCH. I used IRDA station and still a right basta*d.

MotorMolestor
3rd January, 2012, 09:56 PM
Can second that. Just removed eeprom from a Renault Sagem UCH. I used IRDA station and still a right basta*d.

Good advice given above by obdmaster.

baken
3rd January, 2012, 10:44 PM
Yes it has system1 and you can read it by XPROG and program a new transponder on T5 that can start car directly by Zed-BULL

workdamnyou
3rd January, 2012, 10:55 PM
Yes it has system1 and you can read it by XPROG and program a new transponder on T5 that can start car directly by Zed-BULL

99 times out of 100 these will read in circuit. But if you read it and it corrupts the data, you've got a bigger headache to deal with.

Best to take it off and read it, even though the boards seem to made of ~~~~ing cardboard.

Dont worry if the board slightly bubbles outward, they usually do.

MotorMolestor
4th January, 2012, 11:37 AM
PE Locksmiths

Read this post. May help as you dont have c/l on your vehicle.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/renaultimmcode-110226/

pe locksmiths
4th January, 2012, 01:31 PM
thanks for all feedback.
I've got the black box with blue plug out and want to know is it the 8leg chip I have to read.

pe locksmiths
4th January, 2012, 01:51 PM

Can I read it inline o do I have to desolder.

MotorMolestor
4th January, 2012, 03:58 PM
It should read in circuit, if not then you have to remove. As above take care with removal.

Look at the ic and identify correct way up for writing. Pin 1 will be lower left beneath writing working like:

Pin8 Pin7 Pin6 Pin5

Pin1 Pin2 Pin3 Pin4