PDA

View Full Version : VCDS blocked

drpeter
3rd January, 2012, 08:19 PM
Hi,

I have problems with VCDS last time, I blocked the ross-tech website in the windows host file and still the lead is blocked after a while. Someone has the same problem? If not, how do you avoid it. I never click on update of course.

I give you 5 leads for free, you only have to reprogramm them and pay for the shipping or pick it up here for free lol.

Regards,

Peter

ovi_dk
3rd January, 2012, 08:27 PM
I make update to vcds original and the cable its k.o.,
I make a copy from atmega when i recive the cable,i try to rerwte the data inside maybe come back to normal,now the lead its blocked ,and the program dont worck with cable:))

smokey08
3rd January, 2012, 08:38 PM
Drpeter are you using windows 7? There is a know problem with the hosts file not working. I think this may be your problem.

How have you managed to end up with 5 broken leads? They are very easy to repair. I repaired then updated mine with a lpt port and a couple of resistors.

drpeter
3rd January, 2012, 09:32 PM
Drpeter are you using windows 7? There is a know problem with the hosts file not working. I think this may be your problem.

How have you managed to end up with 5 broken leads? They are very easy to repair. I repaired then updated mine with a lpt port and a couple of resistors.

I use XP professional US version, picked up my mini laptop personally in NY city 3 years ago.
Repairing the lead is no problem, time is. A lead only cost 22 dollar. Problem is to avoid this annoying block. I downgraded to v 10.63 lead now. Never locked that one.

Thanks

exe123
3rd January, 2012, 09:50 PM
Buy original. it is not so expensive and you get updates and dont need to worry anymore

ovi_dk
3rd January, 2012, 10:20 PM
Buy original. it is not so expensive and you get updates and dont need to worry anymore
Alerdy have original one and its bloked,i make update and after update mi cable its non functional,and try to update again and say coz its upddate to last version but when i try to conect o a golf 5 say coz mi cabel its not ok.so i made the auto with the vcds clone:))

jarfm
3rd January, 2012, 10:23 PM
HI, there is everything for VCDS 805 and 11.3 version. For 11.3 use mprog files from this 805 version. Working 100%, tested when I blocked my VCDS.
Regards

gijsvm
3rd January, 2012, 10:32 PM
I also have the problem that it locked after a while.
Version 10.6.3 worked a vew months, the 11.10 just a vew weeks.
I there a way to repaired ? have 4 leads in stock :s:

z786
3rd January, 2012, 11:11 PM
i have 6 leads

in the end i bought original, paid for itself in no time!

buyin clones ad up in the end

with new vcds i can reset many error codes in 2011 cars which the clone cannot do

smartymarti
3rd January, 2012, 11:59 PM
Get a vas clone works a treat never ever fails , then it will work lambo Bentley audi Vw seat and skoda far better than the hobbyists version

pinkfloyd5eg
4th January, 2012, 12:07 AM
hi guys, just finished updating my original VCDS to 11.11.1 it should need me later to connect to a car's OBD to update the firmware,

z786
4th January, 2012, 12:44 AM
u want ur vcds cable to get cloned and blocked?

pinkfloyd5eg
4th January, 2012, 12:46 AM
u want ur vcds cable to get cloned and blocked?

I didn't know that but I was thinking about it too, do you think it is better to remove that file ??

thanks for your warning bro.

gijsvm
4th January, 2012, 11:45 AM
Get a vas clone works a treat never ever fails , then it will work lambo Bentley audi Vw seat and skoda far better than the hobbyists version

Can the vas 5054A clone do the same as VCDS software ?

blackpirate
4th January, 2012, 12:01 PM
Can the vas 5054A clone do the same as VCDS software ?
i think it can do more than vcds!:P
never had one! but its official vag diag tool! so it must be better!

lupu_sandu
4th January, 2012, 01:13 PM
Firmare 11.11.0 from clones is blocked on 11.11.1 from rosstech website.
Agree with z786, buy original and bye bye worries.

feles
5th January, 2012, 12:01 PM
HI, there is everything for VCDS 805 and 11.3 version. For 11.3 use mprog files from this 805 version. Working 100%, tested when I blocked my VCDS.
Regards

Your 11.3 dumps wrong. That readed from locked atmega.