PDA

View Full Version : Live Football Stream

Devilfish
6th March, 2008, 08:18 PM
It won't be the same team every week.

Keep an eye out in this thread for which game is being broadcast.

Thanks to the people who are transmitting the streams for their time and effort. :)

Kick-off time may vary depending on the match.

First come, first served.

Njoy!

Channel #1 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty1.php)
Channel #2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/livefooty2.php)

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 04:48 PM
Tottenham Vs West Ham currently on air.

Just started second half.

thommo
9th March, 2008, 10:22 PM
might be able to sort some out too, just playing with some streaming software at the min, results so far a good quality pic but i need to tweak a bit as its not perfect yet. if and when i sort it i,ll get some going too. tried the webcam way with poor results with regards to pic quality and streaming to the web, the streaming from the box itself looks much more promising.

no promises but i'll have a go with it once ive played with the software a bit.

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 10:24 PM
Sounds good thommo, can't wait to see the results m8.

thommo
12th March, 2008, 02:44 PM
struggling with the sat stream on the tm9100, i can get it going with good pic and sound but i get pixel lines going through it which isnt good, ive hooked it up with my cable dreambox and it runs 100% not a glitch bump or hiccup, runs a1 just like on the tv. i cant stress how good the cable streaming is but the sat isnt having it, im beginning to think its the image on the box itself as no matter what software i use or even if i use web-x-tv it still has the lines pixelating where as the cable dreambox is as said perfect. so im good to stream normal cable channels but everyone has them anyway so defeats the object, i wanted to show the 3pm's via my sat box. i,ll keep working on it but i fear i,ll have to wait for a better image for my tm9100.

i could webcam it but its poor so id rather not.

Devilfish
12th March, 2008, 02:47 PM
I can stream from my 9100 no probs. Using wireless to my PC. No pixels at all.

Think I'm using UR beta 10 image, not sure, it's been a while since I played with it.

Ideally you want a frame grabber board or video capture card with an s-video or composite video input.

thommo
13th March, 2008, 10:01 PM
might be just an image issue then as i can stream perfect with the cable dreambox, just not with the sat using ur12 image,

im considering a slingbox, good for me and hopefully good for others to tune in to some good quality picture wise games lol.

i see how it goes, not decided yet.

thommo
18th March, 2008, 03:37 AM
well ive gone and bought a slingbox, looked at what it does and bought it for veiwing away from home or even footy in the bath on the lappy lol, beer in the garden and the euros coming up.

but it will provide or should provide exellent quality pic for streaming too, slingbox,webcam max and ustream.

Devilfish
18th March, 2008, 02:51 PM
Streaming over your local network would be far better quality then the slingbox m8. You local network, i.e. router and wireless adapter, would more than handle it.

thommo
19th March, 2008, 01:34 PM
well it arrived and for once i have to disagree, the slingbox is excellent quality via stream not one jump glitch or hiccup.

its not an early version i got the solo which as off the website has better streaming than the early models, had to do a firmware update to it, but so far im well impressed, yes i had to pay the money for it but vlc and the normal streaming just wasnt playing ball.

just got to test it now ;)

Devilfish
19th March, 2008, 01:36 PM
Oooo that sounds promising m8!

Damn I want new toys to play with :roflmao:

allycoops
19th March, 2008, 01:42 PM
is it an HD version Thommo?

thommo
19th March, 2008, 01:46 PM
it has hd but not via hdmi, its hd like the 360 with componant leads, got it hooked up to my tm9100 at the min as the 6800hd box is back with them as it just went kapput a week ago.

ive not even got the tm9100 setup properly as its a backup box, its just plugged in via scart so the pic isnt a1 on my tv but its ok and the pic on the lappy with it is as good, auto set up wizard for best pic and as said its streams a1 to the lappy.

im happy with it.

working well while i browse the net too, im thinking or going to test anyway it on the ps3 web browser and ustream as that way i could watch the tv on the big tv with that, cant see why it wont work as the ps3 has built in web browser so should display ustream, just not sure with the speed of it, testing required lol.

allycoops
19th March, 2008, 01:50 PM
great looking forward to seeing your 1st live stream

thommo
19th March, 2008, 01:55 PM
well im sure theres a game or two on tonight, but im going to test it with my bro today at some point, then who knows lol.

thommo
19th March, 2008, 02:22 PM
ummmmmmmmm problems already, seems sling are not stupid, slingplayer works great and when i open webcam max it shows the player but wont show the content, they must have something in place to stop it being picked up with webcam max, not a streaming prob or software prob as far as webcam max goes as it shows up in there, well everything but the picture.

side by side the sling is streaming and has great pic, next to it on webcam max the player shows but the pic doesnt..

stumped for now but i,ll try find a way round it, whether i can or not is a different story.

thommo
19th March, 2008, 02:36 PM
update might just be the new sling player, from what ive read they encripted it after AT-LARGE RECORDER allowed you to record from the slingbox, sling didnt like this so encrypted the new player, im going to try find the old player on the net a try.

allycoops
19th March, 2008, 02:39 PM
may find some help here

http://www.slingcommunity.com/home

whats the name and version of the player you want thommo?

thommo
19th March, 2008, 02:58 PM
well from the search on the web i found out i needed an earlier version of the slingplayer, well i found the earliest i could and no go, but i have found a way round the encryption,

took me all of 5 mins lol

i need AT-Large recorder 2, this lets you record from the sling and while it records you can also play the file lol, so its record with that and then just go to my videos and click play, it shows in vlc fine on webcam max then, 2 min search and 2 min solution.

just got to find that software now as the one i have is a trail and only lets you play for 5 mins before shutting down.

Devilfish
19th March, 2008, 03:01 PM
Have a look on www dot easycracks dot net.

thommo
19th March, 2008, 05:51 PM
no joy with that site but i think ive sorted the prob anyway, so testing testing will start soon.

thommo
23rd March, 2008, 03:36 AM
click pic below

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8560/99406521jt9.th.png (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99406521jt9.png)

click here to be taken to the stream (http://ustream.tv/channel/digital-kaos)

manu vs liverpool and chelsea vs arsenal from 13.30

Devilfish
23rd March, 2008, 04:31 AM
Thanks thommohawk m8! :)

I've edited the first post with the new channel info and added a link on the navbar. :)

Well done.

thommo
23rd March, 2008, 01:58 PM
i like the pages you,ve set up for them, look very good.

davidharvey75
23rd March, 2008, 02:18 PM
Looking good Thommohawk. This will surely put the forum head and shoulders above anyone else!!
Just been on and had a look.
Cheers

thommo
23rd March, 2008, 02:31 PM
running a little rough this morn, but i think its because the sling needs to optimise, once its settled the stream should be fine as it was yesterday.

played with it and its the upload, ive had it on the lowest crapiest settings ever and its still the same, virgin media for you. perfect from the sling to lappy but shit from lappy to ustream,

just a case of sit and wait and see if it picks up, same as it was ok yesterday.

thommo
23rd March, 2008, 04:58 PM
oh might have found a little secret to get this going, played and it worked even with the upload,

chelsea v arsenal now.

thommo
26th March, 2008, 02:27 AM
saturday from 3pm

bolton vs arsenal 3pm

followed by

man u vs villa 5.15pm

no password, stream 2 under live footy tab.

should have the box setup with component leads and new media center pc built as the lappy is ok but not brilliant with the processing, new media pc build should let it up the resolution and give a better picture, cant up it at the min as it brings the lappy to a stand still.

time will tell.

allycoops
26th March, 2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks for ALL your Hard Work Thommo, your doing a great Job

Devilfish
26th March, 2008, 06:17 PM
Thanks for ALL your Hard Work Thommo, your doing a great Job

I'm SECOND that one Thommo, thanks m8! :)

Devilfish
28th March, 2008, 03:07 PM
Also found this on another forum...looks good!

http://www.freewebs.com/the_budweiser/ustream.htm

davidharvey75
29th March, 2008, 02:59 PM
What can i say Thommo. Superb (for the second week running)!
You the man!!

jigga
29th March, 2008, 03:44 PM
I agree, me and Harvey had a great wee session together!!

Watching tele of course!

Devilfish
29th March, 2008, 03:56 PM
I agree, me and Harvey had a great wee session together!!

Watching tele of course!

Heard it! Sookin Trishas gaping wound you mean! ;)

davidharvey75
29th March, 2008, 04:06 PM
She's no here, her and Bigally have the day off together.

Anyway i thought it was your technical know how that we needed. But here it's just your website and gifted friends!!!
Only kidding.
But really good stuff from you and your band of brothers and probably sisters.

Best forum i've been on. (the other was crap!!) lol

Devilfish
29th March, 2008, 04:13 PM
Remember there's a Gillette Soccer Saturday and Setanta Sports News channel in the 'Radio and TV' link on the navbar! ;)

Change the channel category to TV Channels and update.

davidharvey75
29th March, 2008, 04:26 PM
never mind that.
Bolton v Arsenal on footy channel 2.
1-0 bolton

thommo
29th March, 2008, 04:30 PM
never mind that.
Bolton v Arsenal on footy channel 2.
1-0 bolton

aye thats me playing, i swapped the pc's just to see if i could do anything with it but im pissing in the wind till i get the gear. thats why the pic isnt as good as the rangers/celtic game.

davidharvey75
29th March, 2008, 04:40 PM
Don't you worry about that. You keep on pissing!!!

jigga
30th March, 2008, 01:12 PM
No one showing Chelsea? :(

Shock horror I'm having to work, enjoyed yesterday with the old firm then Arsenal, magic!

allycoops
30th March, 2008, 01:20 PM
Think David Attenbough aka Thommo had a late night and is still sleeping, LOL

he'll be about laters jigga , so will prob have a game on, maybe TH v Newcastle.

jigga
30th March, 2008, 01:37 PM
I might not like my job but I'd like to keep it so it's probably lucky I'm not camped on front of a computer screen like I was yesterday!!

It made working an old firm saturday slightly more bearable though!!!

thommo
30th March, 2008, 03:37 PM
yeah i had a late one, forgot about the clocks too which didnt help. im feeling rough...i,ll see if im back for a game later, mothers for dinner is sunday.

thommo
2nd April, 2008, 09:45 PM
sat.........5th april.

arsenal vs liverpool... stream 2............12.45ish (maybe still not 100% as the fa cup semi is on at the same time)

man city vs chelsea stream 2.................3pm

Devilfish
2nd April, 2008, 10:04 PM
Nice one thommo, will be in work so that will be excellent! :)

thommo
2nd April, 2008, 10:23 PM
will be slinging it as my graphics card with vivo showed up and it looks like it going to be the best option in the long run but in typical fashion ive the wrong lead so im waiting on one to arrive, might get here before sat but if not i'll slingbox it.

davidharvey75
3rd April, 2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks Thommo, and thanks Glen. It won't just be a huge download feed from my department then!! and i'm not 100% who is in or not, so i maybe watch it too.

Thanks again thommo, you are def the man at the weekends.

thommo
5th April, 2008, 12:41 AM
dont want to pee no one off but the morning game is on hold, need to build a pc for my brother so may not get time to get that on but i,ll deff get the 3pm on, hope thats ok.

davidharvey75
5th April, 2008, 01:37 PM
Not a problem, will save me getting the sack.

Devilfish
5th April, 2008, 02:32 PM
Not a problem, will save me getting the sack.

Oi, Simpson, back to work! :mad:

thommo
12th April, 2008, 02:54 PM
no stream sorry guys, utter rubbish upload speed and i have had for over a week now.:thumpdown:

thommo
12th April, 2008, 03:31 PM
just tried and its ok so its on stream 2 now...spurs.

thommo
12th April, 2008, 05:09 PM
pompy vs newcastle 5-10 mins away...no pass today.

thommo
14th April, 2008, 07:32 PM
sat 3pm fulham vs liverpool.

addy as the password box dont work in the stream box for some reason, (sure it'll be fixed) but for now

http://www.justin.tv/onlymeontv

password: kaos

baretto
17th April, 2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the links guys

Mordor1946
18th April, 2008, 11:48 PM
So what are the passwords for justin footy tv ?? or am I missing something ??

thommo
18th April, 2008, 11:50 PM
its there 3 posts up mate.

password: kaos

3pm tomorrow.....

allycoops
Its in thommo's post above mate

Password = kaos

smirnoff_rules
THOMMO u got the villa game sunday m8 ????

thommo
18th April, 2008, 11:52 PM
THOMMO u got the villa game sunday m8 ????

i,ll see what time mate as i go for my dinner at my mothers on a sunday.

thommo
19th April, 2008, 02:27 PM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1081/footyadzb4.jpg

davieboy.rfc
19th April, 2008, 03:04 PM
could u tell methe pssword 2 access the footy stream.

thommo
19th April, 2008, 03:06 PM
errm look one post up on the right. cant use the stream 2 box it isnt working at the mo, use the addy.

SABBER50
19th April, 2008, 03:38 PM
anyone know where there is any free cricket streams or a way to get free cricket
thanks sab

pete4kof
19th April, 2008, 08:14 PM
Hi,this mite sound a bit stuiped, but i sin you had a football link ,just askin if you have a link for the birmingham and villa game tomorrow, (thanks pete) :top: man

smirnoff_rules
19th April, 2008, 08:19 PM
iv been at him to m8 .. he dont know till tomorrow ,, has to check wot the german channels have on .. always have uk commentary

thommo
19th April, 2008, 08:28 PM
not to do with the germans m8, its on a few channels but not eng audio, im not home on a sun so it depends where i am and what im doing and what time i set off or get back.

pete4kof
19th April, 2008, 08:28 PM
iv been at him to m8 .. he dont know till tomorrow ,, has to check wot the german channels have on .. always have uk commentary

Ok thanks for the fast response,just some1 said its on paki sat (just saying) :rock: :beerglass:

pete4kof
20th April, 2008, 11:37 AM
just had a look at justin.tv and they have the blues.villa game at 12 :dancing: :rock:

grahamhobbs1967
30th April, 2008, 12:12 PM
just started to do the streaming at the moment im having great success its brilliant watching sport being streamed never done it before but highly recommend it

thommo
3rd May, 2008, 12:47 PM
no game this week.... im watching the rugby league.

millennium magic weekend, if you,ve not watched league before tune in today and tomorrow, best form of rugby there is...

brummyb
23rd May, 2008, 03:45 AM
lo m8 do i just try ur link b4 the game??:manusign: