PDA

View Full Version : how to read and writing micros motorolla freescale hc08 hc11 hc12 hs912??

javiercj
4th January, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hello friends

to see if they can help...

Is to read and write micros family freescale hc08 6811 68hc12 hs912 motorolla....

To see I mean I've had Chinese upa programmer without success, I've had developer xprog-m without success

've had original upa House without success and I've had to return because I do not read.

Pinear a motorolla with 6-7 pin micro already is difficult but if above the micro has 100-112 pins even much more difficult if not impossible.

and of course all this pineando according to the datasheet of the micro and each programmer according to the indications.

Then wonder:
What are the pins needed to be able to do a reading and writing of the micro-motorolla without having to pinear 7-8 pin.
?
Because the voltage Vdd pin are needed and then the pins of data transmission trx and reception of data

rx, but which are necessary for pinear well the micro and let me correct reading....

Because another option would be for example in airbag switchboards, read and write the microphone through the rules on the control box as it does the machine super vag k can

but can you tell how to reduce to the minimum the number of connectors of the micro way motorolla.

If food through the connection of the switchboard of airbag connector (connecting only positives and negatives) and pinear in the micro only motorolla necessary pin for data transmission and that allows reading and writing of the micro...

Can help me, as do a reading and writing easier through rules just connect 2-3 pin.

Can help. because I have a big problem with the micros motorolla frrescale

sounds or that programmers for microcontrollers motorola freescale non-upa-usb, and that works.

As to launch the programmer xprog-m and make it work because with the motorolla monkeys when was pinea appears "device is silence"

greetings I hope your answer

thank you and happy year 2012

KILL_THE_IMMO
4th January, 2012, 10:36 PM
buy an omega programmer and ^roblem will be solved

javiercj
5th January, 2012, 12:05 AM
buy an omega programmer and ^roblem will be solved

hello kill the immo.

you've had problems for the motorolla micros?

Pins are required to read and program motorolla hc908 6811 68hc12 micro hs912

how the omega programmer there PIN must connect

in that work, that buses have worked

i hope this respuest

TULGEYWOODMAN
8th January, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hello friends

to see if they can help...

Is to read and write micros family freescale hc08 6811 68hc12 hs912 motorolla....

To see I mean I've had Chinese upa programmer without success, I've had developer xprog-m without success

've had original upa House without success and I've had to return because I do not read.

Pinear a motorolla with 6-7 pin micro already is difficult but if above the micro has 100-112 pins even much more difficult if not impossible.

and of course all this pineando according to the datasheet of the micro and each programmer according to the indications.

Then wonder:
What are the pins needed to be able to do a reading and writing of the micro-motorolla without having to pinear 7-8 pin.
?
Because the voltage Vdd pin are needed and then the pins of data transmission trx and reception of data

rx, but which are necessary for pinear well the micro and let me correct reading....

Because another option would be for example in airbag switchboards, read and write the microphone through the rules on the control box as it does the machine super vag k can

but can you tell how to reduce to the minimum the number of connectors of the micro way motorolla.

If food through the connection of the switchboard of airbag connector (connecting only positives and negatives) and pinear in the micro only motorolla necessary pin for data transmission and that allows reading and writing of the micro...

Can help me, as do a reading and writing easier through rules just connect 2-3 pin.

Can help. because I have a big problem with the micros motorolla frrescale

sounds or that programmers for microcontrollers motorola freescale non-upa-usb, and that works.

As to launch the programmer xprog-m and make it work because with the motorolla monkeys when was pinea appears "device is silence"

greetings I hope your answer

thank you and happy year 2012

Use ETL programmer.....easy

javiercj
8th January, 2012, 11:03 PM
Use ETL programmer.....easy

hello tulgeywoodman

Hi

thanks for the info and reporting

you can tell as is pinean these micros motorolla accessing the eeprom of the micro

where and how can I buy the programmer etl

micros supports

hope your answer

thank you

elchip
10th January, 2012, 12:00 AM
hello tulgeywoodman

Hi

thanks for the info and reporting

you can tell as is pinean these micros motorolla accessing the eeprom of the micro

where and how can I buy the programmer etl

micros supports

hope your answer

thank you

First at all 99% of these programmer's you was count do Motorola MCU OK.It's no problem to it's from China so maybe is better to you select another job not auto electronic or electronic in base.Maybe is better to you start be some touristic manager in beautiful Spain...

Best regard's

bram380
10th January, 2012, 12:41 AM
First at all 99% of these programmer's you was count do Motorola MCU OK.It's no problem to it's from China so maybe is better to you select another job not auto electronic or electronic in base.Maybe is better to you start be some touristic manager in beautiful Spain...

Best regard's

Hi elchip...Happy New Years 2012
:playingball:

javiercj
10th January, 2012, 08:59 AM

Best regard's

Thanks for responding.

It take this into account

always comes in handy, a fellow like you to ask

greetings