PDA

View Full Version : how to bypass the security alarm from my renault master 1998 model

elmaalouf
5th January, 2012, 04:07 PM
hello friends
pls i have a renault master 1998 model the customer lossed all the keys this car have alarm security so we have to disable the alarm to can start the car its the old renault alarm system
anybody can help me with the way to bypass the alarm from the car (there is a security light on the dashboard when i turn on the ignition)
thanks in advance for any help

buul
5th January, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hi,
As I remember this red light on dashboard informs you about immobilizer not car alarm security system.

BR

elmaalouf
5th January, 2012, 04:35 PM
This kind of car don't have transponder key only the alarm we can disable it usually with the remote in the key but we lossed the keys
Thank u

elmaalouf
12th January, 2012, 07:41 PM
any help pls?

albertros
12th January, 2012, 09:45 PM
Hi,
can i just point out that in the Uk the "mob"light has to work aswhen the car was new to pass the mot. As of Jan 2012

elmaalouf
12th January, 2012, 10:44 PM
sorry but can u explain what do u mean?

albertros
13th January, 2012, 10:02 AM
Hi,
As I understand it :-

When your car goes for its annual MOT the lights on the dash need to opperate correctly.

So engine warning light, airbag warning light and immobiliser warning light need to opperate ,and extiguish to display everything is correct.

So if you do an immo by pass ( you will need to fool the mot examiner ) your dash light needs to opperate and go out in the correct manner, thats in the UK from Jan 2012

PierreTheron
13th January, 2012, 10:56 PM
Hi .. Third world country ??

Send us a photo off your key inisde and outside ..

PierreTheron
13th January, 2012, 11:01 PM
Hi .. Third world country ??

Send us a photo off your key inside and outside ..

Sorry seems you lost the key>>>:coffin:So maybe ecu part numbers might help..
:coffin: