PDA

View Full Version : lexia not vork on newer cars

diga1
6th January, 2012, 06:52 PM
hello
here i have china lexia interface and it vorks vith diagbox 5.02, but it vorks fine vith older cars up to 2004, but vhen i try to diagnose c4 picasso y2008, or peugeot 308 y2008,or any junger cars it wont connect to car, vhat culd be the problem? does anone know?

ovi_dk
6th January, 2012, 07:20 PM
Search Scarymistake on this forum,him will help u!!
B.R

diga1
6th January, 2012, 07:33 PM
i know abouth him but i am interested if someonre had same problem and resolved it

ovi_dk
6th January, 2012, 07:48 PM
The only way its to reflash your lexia and all will worck ok!

Meat-Head
7th January, 2012, 12:44 AM
The only way its to reflash your lexia and all will worck ok!

How? :manuflag:

drakov
7th January, 2012, 01:17 AM
Update to 5.29 and see if same.... remember Diagbox is new software and still has bugs (that's why all the updates)

Meat-Head
7th January, 2012, 01:33 PM
Diagbox is new software and still has bugs (that's why all the updates)

Ah - so is it then worth waiting for a year or so before trying to download Diagbox - if it's crap - then hopefully will be a good start again?

You seem to know a lot about differant things - do you have hidden spy cameras to assist the word on the street?

drakov
7th January, 2012, 02:15 PM
It's best to run latest version, with each update comes more bugfixes

Meat-Head
7th January, 2012, 02:20 PM
, with each update comes more bugfixes

Its Frogench thing you meant to say "With each update comes more bugs"
Cure one fault gain another.

scs-mem
7th January, 2012, 09:31 PM
My friend block 1 ecu during update ecu,with original interface.
But is honest to say ,with latest update diagbox work very fine.
So say my friend

ovi_dk
7th January, 2012, 10:53 PM
How? :manuflag:

Scarymistake make the reflash,if i know how i will post for all:)

diga1
8th January, 2012, 08:49 AM
i had 5.29 diagbox and coldnt connect to any airbag unit so i downgraded to 5.2, and downgraded firmwire vith psa checker, and still nothing but then i tryed vith pp2000 vich original came vith interface and still nothing so i think it is interface problem, but i hear relays clicing inside vhen i try to connect so soft culd be ok. here is one guy in my country that reflashes it for 100e so i will give a try.

scarymistake
9th January, 2012, 02:50 PM
i had 5.29 diagbox and coldnt connect to any airbag unit so i downgraded to 5.2, and downgraded firmwire vith psa checker, and still nothing but then i tryed vith pp2000 vich original came vith interface and still nothing so i think it is interface problem, but i hear relays clicing inside vhen i try to connect so soft culd be ok. here is one guy in my country that reflashes it for 100e so i will give a try.
100e how many euros is it ???????
and let us now

ovi_dk
9th January, 2012, 03:09 PM
100e how many euros is it ???????
and let us now

I think him speack about 100 euro:))):dancing2:

scarymistake
9th January, 2012, 03:15 PM
I think him speack about 100 euro:))):dancing2:
If it is ?100 euro it is expensive :adore:

ovi_dk
9th January, 2012, 03:23 PM
I know coz its expensive from this reason i told him to contact u!
:party:

diga1
11th January, 2012, 09:44 PM
i went to that guy and he gave me new interface and i gave him my old one and 80e and now i can vork on new cars.
does enyone know like i do global test and it reads all ecus and fids faults, is there command that automaticly erases all faults so i dont have to go to each ecu seperatly and erase fault. something like global fault erase.

ovi_dk
11th January, 2012, 10:50 PM
i went to that guy and he gave me new interface and i gave him my old one and 80e and now i can vork on new cars.
does enyone know like i do global test and it reads all ecus and fids faults, is there command that automaticly erases all faults so i dont have to go to each ecu seperatly and erase fault. something like global fault erase.

M8,i told u from start of u question,the best deal waz to contact mr Scarymistake,with very good price maket update your cable with full suport after,and now no ned to ask!!Wy do u no lising people who show u good way???:giveup: