PDA

View Full Version : Anova 10 g2

reviewmate
6th January, 2012, 07:54 PM
Hi new to the forum so i just wanted to post a random post about the anova 10 g2 which i got from hmv for ?139 which was slow until i loaded a custom firmware that unlocks the speed increases the ram and makes it run alot qiucker coz with the standard firmware it used to get clogged and run slow anyway upgraded it from ARCTABLET BLOG (http://www.arctablet.com/blog/archos-tablet/arnova-10-g2-improved-custom-firmware-root-app-space/) the download is about 1/5th of the way down and just follow the instructions it realy easy and takes about 20 mins or so but i had to send it back for a refund coz the charging pin from the tablet broke off and would'nt charge GUTTERD but on the other im not so miffed as i am now getting a i pad 2 but i would recommend a anova 10 g2 i would of had another one but hmv ran out so my gf treated me and put the rest to my ipad2 !sweet! :embarassed:
:party:

Shady
6th January, 2012, 08:05 PM
anova 10 is a piece of shite

darcu5
7th January, 2012, 12:01 PM
anova 10 is a piece of shite

lol, ive got one.. came free with a blackberry from carphone warehouse

darcu5
7th January, 2012, 01:27 PM
have just flashed this with the f/w as above.. but htf do i check what memory is now its done?? lol

Clivey12
8th February, 2012, 07:58 PM
Ive got one and is totally fine for a casual tablet. Dont bother is you want to play any decent 3d games though.

McrRed
12th March, 2012, 01:23 PM
got one of these last month and really enjoying it.

the guys at freaktab.com have a vibrant community going with regular updates too the rom.

definitely worth a look...

Macsesz
6th April, 2012, 01:33 AM
is there any downloadable firmware with which i can modify the internal storage size from 248 mb or at least it will be bigger?
plz link if there is a working one ^.^