PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know how to root xoom 3g uk version

robbeye
9th January, 2012, 05:44 PM
I am looking to root my Motorola Xoom 3g uk version with Android Honeycomb 3.2. Does anyone have instructions on how to do this.

robbeye
16th January, 2012, 05:23 PM
I am looking to root my Motorola Xoom 3g uk version with Android Honeycomb 3.2. Does anyone have instructions on how to do this.

Looks like no one here knows how to root a Uk Motorola Xoom. Ah well go somewhere else.

mugge
7th February, 2012, 04:52 PM
I don't :eek:

robbeye
13th February, 2012, 01:36 AM
Hi all thought I would let you all know I now have my Xoom unlocked, rooted, overclocked to 1600mhz and installed Ice Cream Sandwich and working fantastic.

MSG00001
20th February, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hi all thought I would let you all know I now have my Xoom unlocked, rooted, overclocked to 1600mhz and installed Ice Cream Sandwich and working fantastic.

How is it working. Is ICS stable on it.

robbeye
27th February, 2012, 01:47 AM
Pp
How is it working. Is ICS stable on it.

Yes my Xoom is working great and everything is fine I would recommend this update Ice Cream Sandwich 4.3 The rom is ICs Tiamat EOS umts everest version 1.0 and there is also a Eos Gapps ics version 4.3 these are the roms you need to get ICS on your Xoom 3g. Go to Xda forums and search for Ics for UK Xoom. If you need anymore info give me a buzz. Cheers

monstratonis
22nd March, 2012, 01:55 PM
Pp

Yes my Xoom is working great and everything is fine I would recommend this update Ice Cream Sandwich 4.3 The rom is ICs Tiamat EOS umts everest version 1.0 and there is also a Eos Gapps ics version 4.3 these are the roms you need to get ICS on your Xoom 3g. Go to Xda forums and search for Ics for UK Xoom. If you need anymore info give me a buzz. Cheers

hey I would appreciate if you sent me all related info for UK 3G rooting + installing Tiamat :)

THANKS!!!

robbeye
22nd March, 2012, 10:39 PM
Hi as I have said in my topic, search for XDA forums and then look for how to root and install ICS on Xoom 3g UK. It is not difficult, but if you want to get in touch with me by email let me know. Cheers.

karmelkamel
27th March, 2012, 09:52 PM
hello please can you tel me the softwarefor galaxy tab gt-p100 i have flashed my galaxy tab she in unloked

robbeye
2nd April, 2012, 10:09 PM
Yes again go to xda forums and you will get all the info you need. Cheers