PDA

View Full Version : Chung twins in Nickleback vid!!!

davidharvey75
6th March, 2008, 11:31 PM
Twin sisters and a younger sister from East Kilbride are starring in the new Nickleback video for Rockstar. I think they are minor celebs at the moment, but if they keep this sort of publicity up i think they will be on tv before long.

They are just after Wayne Gretzky about 20 seconds in. They are in yellow dresses.

Devilfish
6th March, 2008, 11:32 PM
Is that the ones that used to work in Victors in the food court?

davidharvey75
6th March, 2008, 11:36 PM
Their dad owns the Chinease in the old foodcourt at the icerink.

allycoops
6th March, 2008, 11:39 PM
Twin sisters and a younger sister from East Kilbride are starring in the new Nickleback video for Rockstar. I think they are minor celebs at the moment, but if they keep this sort of publicity up i think they will be on tv before long.

They are just after Wayne Gretzky about 20 seconds in. They are in yellow dresses.

My 3 year old loves that tune, I'm sick of hearing it all the blody time. he sings it into his microphone all day with his own version,lol

davidharvey75
6th March, 2008, 11:45 PM
Video isn't too bad though. But i can see how it could get annoying.

allycoops
6th March, 2008, 11:55 PM
Just downloaded the video and its ok, wife wants it on her phone, so he can see it.

cheers david

davidharvey75
7th March, 2008, 12:04 AM
Should look good on the n81!
I've got mine on my Lg Viewty (divx). Looks good.

Bucky
7th March, 2008, 05:13 PM
The Chung brothers you mean!!!!

Devilfish
7th March, 2008, 06:46 PM
Just watched it there, lol, never noticed them before.

father ted
7th March, 2008, 08:56 PM
wasnt these the girls who were in the paper not that long ago? it was the wife who said it and only knew from what was said on here she said na theyve been in the newspaper and everything ? lol

Devilfish
7th March, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ye they were in for miss scotland as well I think. Or miss twins or something like that lol.

allycoops
8th March, 2008, 11:12 AM
better than the original, LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSlqI1AVUk&feature=related

Devilfish
8th March, 2008, 02:11 PM
WOW...that is absolutely excellent!

How long must it taken them to do that!

father ted
8th March, 2008, 05:21 PM
absouletly brilliant the guy doing the talking isnt that him from shamless ...jamie mguire you know the one doing karen who runs the pub???