PDA

View Full Version : SMART FORTWO 450 ABS PROBLEM

audiomeca
9th January, 2012, 09:46 PM
hello

I am try to use a smart roadster abs unit in one smart fortwo 450 car, the fortwo have a fail unit.

the roadster use Q0012222V004000000 unit and the fortwo equal reference.

I put a fortwo abs unit to one roadster and DAS, display in ESP/ABS Module , not right code, I make a initial startup, and the DAS progman the right software to the unit, and all is ok, the car (roadster run ok with one old fortwo abs unit)

I try this in one fortwo, put a roadster abs unit , and das not display not right code, not dtc, and when put the car on and turn one conner, esp/abs light come to the tacho display.

run das , and one error is displayed, lateral sensor, implausible signal, I try to force a initial startup for progman the right software to the abs unit, but das progrman the unit with roadster software not with the fortwo software (one fiel in diagnostic option display model execution ROADSTER model, and the right value is FORTWO)

DAS not progman the right software to the one used Roadster unit. but, yes progman the right software ,if the unit is from a fortwo and install in one roadster.

Any solution? I try all options and not can resolve

thanks