PDA

View Full Version : Immo Off request 1.8t AGU-ecu

pvl
10th January, 2012, 02:37 AM
Hi D.K. forum members,

I have a request.

I want to use a 1.8T engine with ecu for a conversion into a older car without the immobiliser activated.
Currently (default) it's on.

Perhaps someone can help me out ?

I have added the dump of the immo-chip underneath.

Thanks for your kind help!

With regards,

PvL

ghostridersa
16th February, 2012, 07:16 AM
Have you solved this immo problem yet? I can help. Is it a M3.8.3?

stefaudio
16th February, 2012, 07:28 AM
HI WOT CAR IT IS WOTH BOSH NUMER ???

PLEASE THEST THIS FILE

MAY BE IS 0261204678

pvl
16th February, 2012, 03:03 PM
Hi stefaudio and ghostridersa :

Complete specs of the file :

Car : audi A3 1.8T AGU 1998

ECU : 06A906018AQ - D06 - 0261204678 - 1037350010 - M3.8.3

@ stefaudio : Thanks for your contribution. The file looks 100% different than the content of my file... I think this comes off a software de-immo-package ? I saw this content earlier already, but never tried it actually out on any M3.8.3.
I get the feeling it is not a spi-eeprom chip-dump that lives inside the ecu, like my dump... But i will try as soon as possible and report back (shall take a while).

@ ghostrider : Untill today no modified version of the posted file has came back to me.. sadly. This one is not that easy to fix. It's about 2x1 byte that is too high as of value in this dump to apply an old trick (for the checksum) that works perfect on M3.8.2-m5.9 ecus for the immo. If you have a working solution for this, i'd be glad if you could help me out ! Don't bother with ecuvonix or other de-immo softwarepackages... been there, done that ! No solution sadly ;)

The objective is, to keep most of the content unmodified, productiondate of the ecu and ecunumber inside, and immo it off.

If anyone can help me with this ? Thanks,

Cheers,

PvL

COSTASHLIAS
16th February, 2012, 03:19 PM
Hi stefaudio and ghostridersa :

Complete specs of the file :

Car : audi A3 1.8T AGU 1998

ECU : 06A906018AQ - D06 - 0261204678 - 1037350010 - M3.8.3

@ stefaudio : Thanks for your contribution. The file looks 100% different than the content of my file... I think this comes off a software de-immo-package ? I saw this content earlier already, but never tried it actually out on any M3.8.3.
I get the feeling it is not a spi-eeprom chip-dump that lives inside the ecu, like my dump... But i will try as soon as possible and report back (shall take a while).

@ ghostrider : Untill today no modified version of the posted file has came back to me.. sadly. This one is not that easy to fix. It's about 2x1 byte that is too high as of value in this dump to apply an old trick (for the checksum) that works perfect on M3.8.2-m5.9 ecus for the immo. If you have a working solution for this, i'd be glad if you could help me out ! Don't bother with ecuvonix or other de-immo softwarepackages... been there, done that ! No solution sadly ;)

The objective is, to keep most of the content unmodified, productiondate of the ecu and ecunumber inside, and immo it off.

If anyone can help me with this ? Thanks,

Cheers,

PvL
try this and report

pvl
16th February, 2012, 04:51 PM
@ COSTASHLIAS :

Thanks for your contribution !

Just quickly had a look with a hex-editor to the content, and it looks VERY promising !! I will let you know how the ecu reacts on this modification asap.

Thanks !

Cheers,

PvL

pvl
19th February, 2012, 04:30 AM
@ COSTASHLIAS :

Thank you SO much !! The file works. And i now see how
this issue is approached.

Thank you very much !

@ stefaudio (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/95303-stefaudio/) : I will try your dump also, and report back, but this will be done on a different ecu. Same generation (M3.8.3) but different vw-number.

Greetings,

PvL

ghostridersa
21st February, 2012, 04:51 PM
@ COSTASHLIAS :

Thank you SO much !! The file works. And i now see how
this issue is approached.

Thank you very much !

@ stefaudio (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/95303-stefaudio/) : I will try your dump also, and report back, but this will be done on a different ecu. Same generation (M3.8.3) but different vw-number.

Greetings,

PvL

Hello PVL

Try this dump, it will also work.

lurossi
18th June, 2018, 03:22 PM
thanks ghostridersa, perfect working

julespatch
22nd September, 2019, 09:06 AM
hey everyone, jut checking in - do i need to disconnect the immobox once this edit has been done or can it stay in? also, do i need to bridge the K and L line in the connector?
there's so much info on the web, it's hard to understand what to do sometimes.
cheers

Lambda1
22nd September, 2019, 10:00 AM
can be made by write file and go. No need to bridge anything.

julespatch
22nd September, 2019, 12:13 PM
can be made by write file and go. No need to bridge anything.

champion, thanks!
i made my edit with AVDI dump tool. seems to be the same as all the files i've checked to compare :)

Lambda1
22nd September, 2019, 12:56 PM
No problem. Me3.8 / 5.92 is easy to made.

julespatch
23rd September, 2019, 10:18 AM
Vroom Vroom off we go!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk