PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell CRS Vehicle Dimension Information 5.0

wacko
10th January, 2012, 03:54 PM
[code]http://i.imgur.com/DgeaJ.jpg
Mitchell CRS Vehicle Dimension Information 5.0
5.94GB

CRS combines comprehensive frame dimension information with procedural and mechanical repair information in one complete product. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need to obtain data from multiple sources. CRS combines all the mechanical repair information needed to perform collision repairs in-house, minimizing time-consuming calls to dealerships, increasing productivity.

With 10 years of model coverage, including frame dimension data, technical service bulletins and mechanical repair information, CRS combines a unique combination of information into one affordable and complete solution.

CRS includes the following data products:
1. Airbag Service & Repair, Accessories & Electrical (RAB)
Provides access to all air bag safety, service, and repair information to help body shops not only repair air bags, but also avoid injury from accidental deployment. It is an easy locator of hard-to-find, expensive components that need replacement in collision repair.

2. Technicians Collision Repair Guide for the Latest Models (RHT)
Describes and illustrates collision repair procedures in an easy-to-understand format for the latest model vehicles. Now virtually any level technician can work on the latest models. Plus, costly trial and error time is eliminated.

3. Vehicle Dimensions (RUS)
This product meets the DRP requirements of most major insurance companies. It provides ten years of complete car, light truck, and van coverage, including upper body and underbody dimensions in both millimeters and inches. This dimension data tool is perfect for virtually any frame equipment on the market, and the clear Vector graphics make your job of locating the right dimensions even easier.

4. Accessories & Electrical (REA)
Provides access to all service, and repair information to help body shops repair and avoid injury from vehicle accessories and electrical components. It is an easy locator of hard-to-find, expensive components that need replacement in collision repair.

5. Air Conditioning & Heating (RAA)
Provides specific information for removal and installation procedures, recharge systems, Freon capacity, and wiring diagrams.

6. Brakes, Steering & Suspension (RBS)
Provides critical chassis repair information to make sure repairs are complete and correct, even after the vehicle has been pulled out. At the end of each section is a review of the procedures.

7. Technical Service Bulletins-TSB (RTB)
Provides access to over 100, 000 TSB and a complete library of recall information. This product indexes data by system/symptom, making finding the right solution fast and easy.

8. Wiring Diagrams (RWD)
Contains comprehensive schematic diagram to make finding and tracing diagrams easier and faster.

Password (if any):@@masterking@@kingmaster@@

eddie8
15th January, 2012, 04:39 AM
Thanks wacko for this.
How do you install this? Is there directions?

eddie8
18th January, 2012, 01:16 AM
Data isnt loading to program. It loaded during install but program isnt finding it. Anybody help me?:fisheye:

jimr1946
16th April, 2012, 07:00 AM
I have had the program for several years now. However I must have had a data disk also. When I try to use the program it says insert data disk. I think I got it here 3 years ago but not sure. Thanks Jim

chameo
16th April, 2012, 11:57 AM
I CAN NOT DOWLOAD FROM FILESERVER . :((

mexanico1971
17th July, 2012, 05:29 AM
I find one michtell CRS 5.5, but is all in data base of Microsoft access, and not have any EXE.file or AUTORUN !
anyone knows what is missing here in the ISO image ?!

mexanico1971
22nd August, 2012, 03:12 PM
Hi !
I find this, is complete, but I can not make it work !
if someone could, please share how !

BR

paulinter
27th February, 2013, 10:39 PM
hi all, is there anywhere i can get this from, the links are dead
thanks in advance