PDA

View Full Version : syncing balance board

dingledangle
10th January, 2012, 04:18 PM
hi guys,just got a second hand balance board but dont know how to sync it with the wii to use in neogamma cause when i put wii fit in,it asks to update,3.3e,any ideas?

ck-ok
10th January, 2012, 04:21 PM
hi guys,just got a second hand balance board but dont know how to sync it with the wii to use in neogamma cause when i put wii fit in,it asks to update,3.3e,any ideas?

christ dingledangle what system menu are you on?

Keithuk
10th January, 2012, 04:31 PM

There should be a red sync button near the battery holder you sync it the same as a remote.

If it asking you to update do you have PriiLoader (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/wii/16/priiloader-v0-7-1603/) installed? Unless its because you now have a balance board thats asking you to update so it can use it.

I bought mine with a balance board which has always worked so I can't really tell you much about that.

I think he's on the one that Noah used CK. ;)

dingledangle
10th January, 2012, 04:39 PM
3.3e m8,yes its old but if it aint broke......

ck-ok
10th January, 2012, 04:40 PM
I think he's on the one that Noah used CK.

i think your right there lol

im pretty sure priiloader wont be installed because installing it on 3.4 and below consoles in the past could lead to a bricked wii. dingle you could always try one of the safe updater in the wii download section

dingledangle
10th January, 2012, 04:42 PM
can you sync it using a game on the hdd? if i install wii fit onto hdd would that work do ya think?

panic over,i read in some tut that u ave to press the red button on the board first,but its the red button on the wii first and then the board.douche!!!