PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard e60 not workingHi, I have a bmw e60 instrument that does not turn on, or ra

macioll
10th January, 2012, 08:31 PM
Hi,
I have a bmw e60 instrument that does not turn on, or rather, does not turn on by turning the key.
pressing the "reset" the display turns on and displays the miles, when I turn the key nothing happens, dead, at least to press the reset button, then the display lights up.
Ideas?
The food arrives, otherwise it will not turn on the display, so if I'm not mistaken it has one, then you turn over a can network, right?
Someone has an electrical connection diagram?
In this car I unsoldered to change the 35080, after stopped working, even with the original.

z786
10th January, 2012, 11:24 PM
can bus fault

check all smds on dash

does car start?

did u touch CAS unit

vuno01
11th January, 2012, 04:54 AM
the cas needs to be coded
or a new cas is needed
i bet you tried to do the mileage on this car.
well did you ???

macioll
11th January, 2012, 07:12 PM
the problem is on the dash, I took a dash used and it works fine.
We've done the miles, but the problem is that the car has a battery that does not work when I connected the instrument was working, after trying the avviamneto has stopped, the car has not started because of the battery, with the booster started but failed to light over the instrument.
The cas to have changed, but has no problems, everything works and the machine starts.

pinkfloyd5eg
12th January, 2012, 03:54 PM
you may try the following component activation using a diagnostic tool, please have a look at the attached picture!!

macioll
21st January, 2012, 06:48 PM
Solve,i have change dash with used.
I installed the 35080 of original instrument and everything works.
The problem of the original dash is in can bus comunication,don't is possible enter in diagnosi.
check it carefully because I have some time.
Now the important thing was to give the car to the customer.
Thanks to all.