PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone confirm my suspicion.

nuku24
11th January, 2012, 10:34 AM
Hello there
I have the dm800se clone and I have tried every image on it and I found that some images give better picture quality than others.I think edg-nemesis and vti mod images give the best picture and dreamelite 3.0 gave me the worst picture
I find this very strange because I thought all the images are the same but obviously not
Anyway I'm using edg-nemesis 2.4 at the moment and I'm loving it

skronk
11th January, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hello there
I have the dm800se clone and I have tried every image on it and I found that some images give better picture quality than others.I think edg-nemesis and vti mod images give the best picture and dreamelite 3.0 gave me the worst picture
I find this very strange because I thought all the images are the same but obviously not
Anyway I'm using edg-nemesis 2.4 at the moment and I'm loving it

OpenPli for me mate all day long.

Picture sharp as a tack and image totally stable.

garry1312
11th January, 2012, 12:13 PM
yes some images over others have been known to give better picture quality.

alom5
13th January, 2012, 09:46 PM
i been running an image now that dosen't have a title lol.....it's the best one ever!!!

3 weeks and not a green screen in site.....epg works a treat...time is keeping correctly......i would stick a backup of it but i can't uninstall the emu's...as per rules.

its got the latest glass hd skin and me is loooooving this image....................best thisng...you can make backups and no updtaing to ~~~~~ it up lol.

finally i think i have found my image....:)

father ted
13th January, 2012, 09:48 PM
i been running an image now that dosen't have a title lol.....it's the best one ever!!!

3 weeks and not a green screen in site.....epg works a treat...time is keeping correctly......i would stick a backup of it but i can't uninstall the emu's...as per rules.

its got the latest glass hd skin and me is loooooving this image....................best thisng...you can make backups and no updtaing to ~~~~~ it up lol.

finally i think i have found my image....:)

ok where did you get it?

alom5
13th January, 2012, 09:53 PM
another forum like thisone lol

i'll have a look for thed ownload link................i had to do a couple of things to get it to near perfect as it is now.....

here is the link Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/RC26LDI3SU)

you will have to tweak a few things mate (permanenttimeshift crossepg etc...) and add the ntp file for the time and things

i made the image lighter as well by removing some of the extra panels that it seems to have...

satsmo
13th January, 2012, 10:01 PM
another forum like thisone lol

I know the lad that done the mod and it has got a name, and stop messing with it :)

In relation to PQ on most images it is down to the drivers, obviously some are updated and others not. And PQ is always in the eye of the beholder as they say.

tab99_uk
23rd January, 2012, 03:28 AM
i have tried 100s of images all are shit even with all the latest drivers some of the images crash even with new updated drivers.
but the main problem is all the new images i have not found one that will see my hard drive or the option to initialise hard drive.

the only image i can get my hard drive working with and which is very stable is bit old but i have no choice but to use it.

Arthur_BK-Nemesis2.3-dm800se-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(092).nfi

if anyone knows any images that work with hard drive please let me know.

garry1312
23rd January, 2012, 03:54 AM
i have tried 100s of images all are shit even with all the latest drivers some of the images crash even with new updated drivers.
but the main problem is all the new images i have not found one that will see my hard drive or the option to initialise hard drive.

the only image i can get my hard drive working with and which is very stable is bit old but i have no choice but to use it.

Arthur_BK-Nemesis2.3-dm800se-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(092).nfi

if anyone knows any images that work with hard drive please let me know.

Never had any issue with any image on the SE not finding the HDD.

To say all the images are sh*t you must not be doing something/ things right mate.

tab99_uk
4th February, 2012, 05:39 AM
Never had any issue with any image on the SE not finding the HDD.

To say all the images are sh*t you must not be doing something/ things right mate.

can you tell me which images you have got to work with hdd m8 all new images i have tried can get my hard drive to work.

thanks

IAmATeaf
4th February, 2012, 02:36 PM
I've used NewNigma2 and OpenPLi, both of which have seen and mounted my HDD no problems. There are some images that can't/won't read the saved video files from other images in which case the only option is to do an initialise of the disk.

tab99_uk
5th February, 2012, 03:15 AM
I've used NewNigma2 and OpenPLi, both of which have seen and mounted my HDD no problems. There are some images that can't/won't read the saved video files from other images in which case the only option is to do an initialise of the disk.

thats the problem im having alot well nearly all of them wont read saved video files i have and i dont want to format my hard drive.

only the old images work sl882 ones but with them you have alot of green screens.