PDA

View Full Version : megane ii 1.9 dci running problem

martand
11th January, 2012, 11:12 AM
hello guys im in need of some advice i recently purchased a 03 megane , the car was a non runner because the turbo had blown. i have replaced the engine and it wont rev properly over 3000 rpm , the turbo is a reconditioned unit and works ok. the engine is the f9q800 1.9 dci and there are no codes stored , when i checked the ecu when i got it there were a lot of codes . some were concerning boost pressure and over reving , i cant be sure that the vacum pipes are in the right order ,but no matter how i connect them it doesnt make any difference to how it runs. the ecu has lost the coding for no1 injector ,but ive been told that the injectors are plug and play. the fuel rail pressure is 28570 at idle and 74350 at 3000rpm i have a feeling that these pressures are a bit low . any and all help very much appreciated.

alfabit
11th January, 2012, 11:31 AM
... the ecu has lost the coding for no1 injector ,but ive been told that the injectors are plug and play. the fuel rail pressure is 28570 at idle and 74350 at 3000rpm i have a feeling that these pressures are a bit low...

Injectors are not PnP ( :p ) you must write the code with proper tool ( Reno CAN-Clip ).
The pressure values 28570 - 74350 are measured in ? Bars it must be around 300 max. 1000 bars. ( common rail fuel pres, i don`t know for sure that, must consult engine technical manual ). Maybe you missed a dot there, 285.70 and 743.50 bars.
We can see this in F9Q engine manual, it`s not my speciality.

martand
11th January, 2012, 12:20 PM
hi i have the x431 that will code the injectors, could you explain please where i will find the codes on the injectors thanks for your help!

alfabit
11th January, 2012, 01:04 PM
...where i will find the codes on the injectors thanks for your help!

Even if i hate diesel engines, i know the injector code is written on a new one on the original wrapper box with a barcode, for an old one i do not know. Of course a diesel fan will tell us where to find it.