PDA

View Full Version : Cannot install any Cam on my DM500HD

cazlo
11th January, 2012, 05:28 PM
Hello there, I have gone through all webpages and tutorials to manually install cccam and MGcam on The Gemini2 Project 5.1 DM500HD Enigma 2.. I placed the .tar.gz file of the mgcam downloaded from Gemini Images free Gemini Images, download Gemini Images, Gemini Images free download (http://www.dreamboxtool.com/Gemini/) and installed from the file manager and the installation supposedly gone successful, but when i ftp using DCC i couldnt fine the files of the cams to configure, as if it was incorrect version or the package was installed in a wrong place!!! what can i do? I deleted the configurations from addons and re-installed ,,, what else can i do?? re-install the image??? or should i change the Gemini image?? which image other than gemini can be installed on DM500HD?? which is the best?

seanyboy81
9th February, 2012, 08:47 PM
I use openpli 2.1 on my dm 500hd ( not a clone ) and works a treat and has cccam on it and has lots of plugins you can download a handy one is crossepg gives you a 7 day egp on nearly all channels handy if you have a hard drive installed for recording.

AfyB
15th February, 2012, 03:18 AM
Is the set up the same a dm500s? Same set up as in you can use the same image and cccam conf file to enter c and F?