PDA

View Full Version : help with peugeot 307 hdi edc16c3????

JIMMYQ
12th January, 2012, 12:12 PM
hi guys got a peugeot 307 here customer says the car was running perfect all he did was checked a few fuses from in the bsi after that it never started

i have checked all the fuses which are all ok and in the right places. The car is in economy mode but even the key reader is not working ive done a scan with pp

BSI
permanent fault oil temp sensor short circuit to positive

permanent fault communication with the column hight ecu

permanet fault absence of communication with airbag ecu

permanent fault rain sensor communication

ECU

permanent fault diesel temp signal

permanent fault flowmeter signal

permanent fault pre/post heating relay circuit

permanent fault engine torque sent on the can incorrect

permanet fault fap maximum number of aborted regen reached

permanent fault additive system quantity of additive too high

permanent fault egr valve circuit lowrepeat RAW signal
permanent fault egr electrical circuit

etc

ive tried another ecu but same thing

ecu is locked tried coding keys back in but not gonna work as all electrics are down am i best trying another BSI?

EssexTech
15th January, 2012, 09:34 PM
Make sure all the fuses are ok then - Put everything back together. Turn everything off with the drivers window open. After 5 mins diconnect the battery and leave the vehicle alone for 24 hrs. When you go back to it connect the battery and leave it alone for 5 mins then lean through the window and turn the side lights on. Leave it for a min then turn the ignition on. Leave for one minute -turn the ignition on clear bsi and ecu fault codes then try to code the keys. I suspect your customer has replaced or removed a fuse with the ignition on.

Or its a wiring loom problem but most of the engine ecu faults stem from a glow plug problem. Additive Ecu may be faulty.

alejuz
16th January, 2012, 12:48 AM
In my opinion your main problem is:
permanent fault communication with the column hight ecu

Check alimentation +30 +15 in plug 6 pin COM2000

post vin for search wiring.-

Regards