PDA

View Full Version : ID:46 cloning

obdmaster
15th January, 2012, 10:01 AM
Ok im looking at buying at tool that can clone ID:46 to TPX3 ,TPX4.

At the moment im thinking of buying ZED BULL original, the base package for ?995+vat includes ID:46 cloning with internet connection, which isnt a problem.

Have you guys found any better alternatives than zed bull for this excercise.

Many thanks

Obd

gtmech
15th January, 2012, 11:00 AM
Ok im looking at buying at tool that can clone ID:46 to TPX3 ,TPX4.

At the moment im thinking of buying ZED BULL original, the base package for ?995+vat includes ID:46 cloning with internet connection, which isnt a problem.

Have you guys found any better alternatives than zed bull for this excercise.

Many thanks

Obd

Yup, TMpro2 will do it no problem. Nothing better then buying a Professional product to the job mate, you wont regret it

paul_12345
15th January, 2012, 11:48 AM
but tmpro2 still needs jma tph +?160, which will end up about the cost of the zed-bull although you'd be able to clone without the internet which could be a big plus if the internet either end goes down.

But zed-bull you've got txp1-2 too

Fallen
15th January, 2012, 11:57 AM
I got a Zedbull and a tmpro2.
If I had to have one, it would be the Zedbull.

Zedbull lets you manipulate the data on the transponder where as the TMPRO2 is very restrictive in its use.
You can't for instance manually enter transponder data it all has to be done through dumps.

The TMPRO2 interface is quite ugly to use if you're not using a dump.
Say you want to prepare a T5 chip to use in a Mitsubishi, you have to click on a drop down menu, select the right module (there are 165 at the moment) after you work out which one it is (modules you don't own are shown in the menu to further confuse the process) and then proceed to make your transponder.
How you work out which module to use is pretty hard, I constantly have to check on the TMPRO webpage for the module descriptions.
Also you can't tell which modules you own unless you make a bogus order up which is saved as a txt file which you can then read.

Zedbull can do the calculations online for 4d and 46 but you will have to buy the TPX and TPH module from JMA if you go the TMPRO2 route, they are not cheap. (tmpro2 can do SOME 4d calculations stand alone now which is great)

Tmpro2 has a built in programmer which is a bonus.

Having said all that, if somebody had a gun to my head and I absolutely, positively, had to get the job right first time,
I would be using my TMPRO2...

paul_12345
15th January, 2012, 12:06 PM
Having said all that, if somebody had a gun to my head and I absolutely, positively, had to get the job right first time,
I would be using my TMPRO2...

Are you talking eprom functions or tpx copying or both??

Also does does tmpro copy to the non-tpx id46?

Fallen
15th January, 2012, 12:12 PM
Are you talking eprom functions or tpx copying or both??

Also does does tmpro copy to the non-tpx id46?

Eprom functions only, I don't clone 46 with my TMPRO2, I use my Zedbull.

I have not seen the non-tpx46 chips, what are they?

JustMeAgain
15th January, 2012, 12:15 PM
I think for either you have to buy the TPH cloner which is ?880 at Hickleys.

Heres me thinking that within 3-5 years the key market will be dead due to outlay vs margins.

We have TMpro with a few modules but considering selling on due to massive cost. It is a good tool but the whole zedbull package costs far less so thats perhaps the way we will go.

obdmaster
15th January, 2012, 12:19 PM
With zed bull you dont need TPH cloner it does it as long as youve got internet connection.

With Tmpro2 you need TPH cloner also.

At the moment to me zed bull is winning hands down

paul_12345
15th January, 2012, 12:31 PM
Eprom functions only, I don't clone 46 with my TMPRO2, I use my Zedbull.

I have not seen the non-tpx46 chips, what are they?

theres the tk60 and the chinese ones that are big but might be ok for cheap customers that dont mind the size, also you never know if they will develop a smaller version.

ID46 copy transponder chip(no battery) - 3.Various of Car Chips IC > 1).Car Transponder Chip IC > (http://www.lockpick.me/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?id=2347)

obdmaster
15th January, 2012, 12:36 PM
theres the tk60 and the chinese ones that are big but might be ok for cheap customers that dont mind the size, also you never know if they will develop a smaller version.

ID46 copy transponder chip(no battery) - 3.Various of Car Chips IC > 1).Car Transponder Chip IC > (http://www.lockpick.me/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?id=2347)

Theres only couple of quid differnce to tpx4,s m8, as these babies are used to start car. For sake of a couple of quid id use tpx4,s.

Vehicle recovery is expensive nowadays . lol

Thanks paul m8, never even knew they existed.

igorr
15th January, 2012, 01:53 PM
zedbull can not clone opel keys with id46 on tx4
becouse zedbull recognize tx4 as tx3.for cloning there are bether devices,I use trs5000+tpx cloner+tph cloner and it is ok jus for cloning until now I did not have no errors with this device.one more great tool is from keyline with that device you can clone and remote control

obdmaster
15th January, 2012, 02:37 PM
becouse zedbull recognize tx4 as tx3.for cloning there are bether devices,I use trs5000+tpx cloner+tph cloner and it is ok jus for cloning until now I did not have no errors with this device.one more great tool is from keyline with that device you can clone and remote control

Do you have price for trs5000+tpx cloner+tph cloner m8???

The main reason i want id:46 cloning is for fiat and opel, etc where normally via diag you must program remote key. Im sure lots of customers for spare only would prefer standard key to save on cost.

igorr
15th January, 2012, 02:56 PM
I can tell yuo prices that my suplier have bu I am not sure until I lock at catalog at mu work
trs5000 around 500 eu
tph cloner around 850 eu
tpx cloner 500-700 eu
this is from net,I think that they all have similar prices
http://www.lockpicks.com/trs-5000packagedeal.aspx

cjawahir
15th January, 2012, 04:02 PM

i have to agree igorr , i also have the JMA 5000, works well , but now i see the keyline product looks much better and can also clone BMW new model key .

Clonation of car keys and remote controls with Keyline RK60 - Special procedure for Fiat Panda - YouTube (http://youtu.be/-ARKs8_Q2BY)

cj

paul_12345
15th January, 2012, 04:14 PM
i have to agree igorr , i also have the JMA 5000, works well , but now i see the keyline product looks much better and can also clone BMW new model key .

Clonation of car keys and remote controls with Keyline RK60 - Special procedure for Fiat Panda - YouTube (http://youtu.be/-ARKs8_Q2BY)

cj

How many new bmw owners are going to want a none bmw key? Also how much are keylines keys?

paul_12345
15th January, 2012, 04:17 PM
Do you have price for trs5000+tpx cloner+tph cloner m8???

The main reason i want id:46 cloning is for fiat and opel, etc where normally via diag you must program remote key. Im sure lots of customers for spare only would prefer standard key to save on cost.

hickleys have got tpx ?440 tph ?880 +vat but it says it includes "Zed-Bull TPH Standalone" update worth ?95

mikeslocks
6th May, 2012, 04:26 AM
With the tmpro and the 46 cloner and a little logging you can find a companies crypto code if they only use one. Not leting out how to unlocks chrysler keys (if you cannot you do not).