PDA

View Full Version : Openmedia 500cs what you say?

shades
9th January, 2009, 10:03 PM
Hi all my friend had recently got the openmedia 500cs but channels stopped working hes told me to have a look at it but i dont have a clue only channels like bbc1 are working can anyone please help thanks

scuba
9th January, 2009, 10:28 PM
hey m8,
have 1 of them my self works 100%
try and reflash ur box should sort ur problem.
:celtictop:

psats
9th January, 2009, 10:45 PM
Hi all my friend had recently got the openmedia 500cs but channels stopped working hes told me to have a look at it but i dont have a clue only channels like bbc1 are working can anyone please help thanks

look for updateing rom fix

shades
9th January, 2009, 11:20 PM
hey m8,
have 1 of them my self works 100%
try and reflash ur box should sort ur problem.
:celtictop:

what do i need i have the box this is not something im used to dealing with would be grateful for directions
eg what software i need and from where im online u can pm me if thats appropriate

I appreciate your help but im just a beginner with this ive only ever flashed my psp a few times lol thanks in advance

shades
9th January, 2009, 11:21 PM
look for updateing rom fix

From where?

westkill
9th January, 2009, 11:38 PM
if you have a read in the dreambox section reflash with digital kaos image/firmware or ftp to the box (file transfer protacol)
username root
password openmedia

when connected go ino /var/ folder delete the key file and the scce file
you need to replace these files with some new key and scce files
have a look for the the digital kaos image page and look for the rapid share link

shades
9th January, 2009, 11:45 PM
if you have a read in the dreambox section reflash with digital kaos image/firmware or ftp to the box (file transfer protacol)
username root
password openmedia

when connected go ino /var/ folder delete the key file and the scce file
you need to replace these files with some new key and scce files
have a look for the the digital kaos image page and look for the rapid share link

So i gather dreambox and openmedia are the same or nearly the same Il have a search now like i said dont know much about openmedia but all help appreciated thanks

westkill
9th January, 2009, 11:48 PM
look here as well
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/digital-kaos-v1-dreambox-image-dm500-c-s-t-3872/