PDA

View Full Version : Hitag2 after update ''RECONNECT HARDWARE TO USB''

spiridonas
16th January, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi i have problem with BMW AD 4 In 1 Interface (http://www.ecutool.com/Super-BMW-AD-4-In-1-Interface_7318.html) (Hitag2)
i download the new software hitag2 v3.1 (my mistake) and i tried to run after two times appear message
''RECONNECT HARDWARE TO USB''
Please i need help, maybe need reflash the atmega.
Many thanks in advance.

JustMeAgain
16th January, 2012, 05:33 PM
Check the downloaded version didnt re-install driver and change your com port. I have the Hitag3.1 software disasembed at present and it only appears to check for a harware ID. There are some encryptic sources but checking with ollydbg there seem to be no funtion calls to make changes.

spiridonas
17th January, 2012, 09:58 AM
Hi tried many times but the problem is from the internal firmware (atmega) after update with official software clone hitag2 appear this message:
the solution is only reflash internal firmware.
Please i need internal firmware to reflash the hitag2.
Many thanks in advance.

Mihalych
29th January, 2012, 06:26 PM
try with this soft and read "read me"

JustMeAgain
29th January, 2012, 08:19 PM
You screwed the firmware and need new licence then. Im assuming your prog ran the Hitag 2 V5.0 software.

Only other way is to find someone who can copy the ATmega flash,

TIA
30th January, 2012, 02:06 PM
friend i see this software also before . its really work good or not please i plan a purchase this software so i need ur help that .by this i can program keys via obd2 and change millage . i think its china software or which i see at ecutool that one is china and u have original

ahadi
13th May, 2012, 08:29 AM
try with this soft and read "read me"

I have one with 3.05 fully working . can i use this soft with my programmer .

securipro38
13th May, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hi tried many times but the problem is from the internal firmware (atmega) after update with official software clone hitag2 appear this message:
the solution is only reflash internal firmware.
Please i need internal firmware to reflash the hitag2.
Many thanks in advance.
Hi
Try to set your pc date to 2010 and report ,I had the same problem a long time ago
++++

ahadi
15th May, 2012, 04:22 PM
hello .

did any one try this solution and its safe to update from hitag3.05 to hitag3.1 .
Hitag2.com (http://www.hitag2.com/)

ahadi
16th May, 2012, 09:52 AM
hello .

is this soft works with this tool bmw 4in1 ????

selim95
3rd June, 2017, 12:45 AM
your software work !!!!!!!!!!
thnak you frend