PDA

View Full Version : help ebay accounts

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 08:54 PM
anybody know if I can set up an ebay account on USA ebay and use a UK credit card and bank account etc, Also a UK shipping address, I want to buy something that UK bidders are not allowed to bid on if you have a UK account, (nothing Illegal, just ebay rules.

Thanks guys

smirnoff_rules
3rd May, 2008, 09:34 PM
will they post the tickets to the uk ?

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 09:49 PM
Yep Tickets are in europe only raeson I though usa account was that teh sign up page for registering would be in english instead of say if I signed up @:ebay france.
Guy would post to Uk Ive asked him, but as soon as i try to bid I get a warning , then click confirm and a page pops up saying not allowed to bid becauser of rules concerning selling footie tickets to UK buyers.

gazz10
3rd May, 2008, 09:52 PM
can you not get the guy to withdraw the ad and just pay via paypal.

smirnoff_rules
3rd May, 2008, 09:54 PM
have a link m8

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 09:57 PM
Guy wont withdraw Gazz 2 days to run on auction, Its in europe and listing is wrong so he has no bids, sitting cheap just now. ive asked him for a buy it now price and told him I'll pay by instant bank transfer but he wants to wait.

they are top of the range tickets ?95 top tier of east stand on half way line.

gazz10
3rd May, 2008, 10:00 PM
i hope you get them, is there no one from u.s you know that can bid on them, if ur getting no were i will ask a few people from u.s if u want to bid for it

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 10:01 PM
Nor i dont know noone in Us, Might try mates in Australia, see if they will bid for me, if i can get hold of them

allycoops
3rd May, 2008, 10:03 PM
seen another one, offering just a hotel room in manchester, ?300, no mention of tickets in main part of ad. emailed him and the cheeky ~~~~ wants ?2500 for the room but will throw in two tickets