PDA

View Full Version : Blade BM7000s EPG

laser
17th January, 2012, 06:45 PM
Does anyone have a working 7 day epg with working channel info for the blade, As the box is highly recommended when i update the epg using all methods the channel title is ok going past now and next but the info seems to get stuck and only displays an earlier programme information or nothing at all.

zee24
17th January, 2012, 08:07 PM
to get 7 day epg on 28e do the following :-

first scan in transponder (manual channel scan) 11778V 27500 , and look for the channels like 8010 or portal video 5 that have sly trailers and info

select that channel , then press ok and do an epg update and it will download the 7 day epg for you

then select the guide and alter the epg as you wish using the coloured buttons

always select that channel to do the download , when required , as it uses it for its epg information save both channels to each group list as i have done by going to favourite channels. Sometimes by staying on either channel for like a min it will update the 7 day epg if it doesn't when you do an epg update.

Note you will lose the 7 day epg channel when you save these 2, but it won't make any difference these channels do the same job.

zen1th
25th September, 2012, 09:13 PM
I know that was a while ago, but still works a treat.
Thanks very much.

yashman
26th October, 2012, 11:38 PM
Did not work for me

vorlon2257
27th October, 2012, 12:08 PM
Did not work for me

1... Put the blade onto channel 8010 or Portal Video 5

2... Press the OK button on remote and then press the yellow update button, let it update I'd suggest pressing the yellow button again and let it update again.

3... Once done press the OK button again and leave it on 8010/Portal Video 5 for about 30 seconds.

4... Then switch to BBC1 and press the GUIDE button, if steps 1 to 3 where done correctly you now see the 7 day epg guide.

5... Use the up and down buttons on remote to move up and down the channels, and use the left and right buttons to get over onto the program's showing.

6... You can also switch EPG mode on and off using Yellow and Green buttons on remote.

7... You will have to repeat steps 1 to 4 at the end of the 7 days to renew it ( I THINK )

8... If you switch your Blade into standby mode or update to the latest firmware you will have to repeat steps 1 to 4

mikejc01
27th October, 2012, 08:07 PM
anyone know if theres a 7 day epg for 19.2 ,I only get now and next

Mike

Manic01
28th October, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yes.......................

mikejc01
28th October, 2012, 06:58 PM
Yes.......................

do you have a link for it please

Mrp1970
16th December, 2012, 08:37 PM
My portals are no audio. Had 7 day at first . My area was not listed. Nearest was London when in blade online. Can't understand it ? Had it and now it's gone. Slight glitches and loose all channels but turn on and off and they are back. Have primetime but nothing on at the moment. What do you think ?

zee24
16th December, 2012, 10:26 PM
My portals are no audio. Had 7 day at first . My area was not listed. Nearest was London when in blade online. Can't understand it ? Had it and now it's gone. Slight glitches and loose all channels but turn on and off and they are back. Have primetime but nothing on at the moment. What do you think ?

8010 and video portal will be blank and say no video/ or audio but they will still give you the epg update if you leave it on either channel.

Primetime frequency changed again last week a lot of people were having problems with it me included but blade has updated the channel now it should be working go to blade online and update your channel list.