PDA

View Full Version : Oem keyless entry clone

ray-ray
18th January, 2012, 12:32 AM
China has broken the keyless entry on many oem car maker. Ford 3&4 button remotes have been crack also lexus/toyota remote head keys. Great news! Lexus rx300 remote that has been redesign to look like a vw remote flip key. It solve two thing a remote source with a new design that won't break as easy as the oem.

koncimobil
18th January, 2012, 02:01 AM
Inevitably, China is where reverse engineering and continuous improvement.

ray-ray
18th January, 2012, 02:27 AM
That is the man behind the crack , Vito is working on the USA market soon. I have sent him the data needed to creat new keyless entry.

gtmech
18th January, 2012, 07:36 AM
Inevitably, (http://www.autokeys.us/article.php?article_id=30) China is where reverse engineering and continuous improvement.

have you guys not read the thread about trustworthy chinese suppliers? Obviously not or you would know thats one of the worst suppliers there is, many have been screwed over by that company including me

koncimobil
18th January, 2012, 12:36 PM
have you guys not read the thread about trustworthy chinese suppliers? Obviously not or you would know thats one of the worst suppliers there is, many have been screwed over by that company including me

I think if you buy the original, it will never encounter problems later on.

Fallen
18th January, 2012, 01:51 PM

Got a link for the original?

ray-ray
18th January, 2012, 05:07 PM
I go to china every year and know Vito for 8yrs. Never lost package yet and most of the keys are good quality. Sometime things happen with chip inside being wrong but he always makes good for it.i do send him western union and product are at my door within 5 days. In beijing he is number 1 key factory,you have my word on that. Seeing is believing go to china and look at all the shop and compare.

autofan1965
18th January, 2012, 05:59 PM
Can You post link to this device? Toyota was cracked 5years ago or more.

gtmech
19th January, 2012, 03:28 AM

yeh of course, thats why i only buy original

jamesnz888
20th January, 2012, 03:43 AM
I go to china every year and know Vito for 8yrs. Never lost package yet and most of the keys are good quality. Sometime things happen with chip inside being wrong but he always makes good for it.i do send him western union and product are at my door within 5 days. In beijing he is number 1 key factory,you have my word on that. Seeing is believing go to china and look at all the shop and compare.

Good on you Ray-Ray,

I have dealt with Autokeys a couple of times and they are very good, in terms of price, quality and trustworthiness. they are probably No. 1 for aftermarket keys in China, particularly in exporting market.

I also fly to China 3 times each years to meet up people over there and pick the gear on site.

It is a real good news knowing Toyota remotes have been cracked ( Denso ones) as I can supply my clients with transponder and remotes at very reasonable price.

i would hope Hyundai remtoes to be cracked as well, Hyundai changes un-reasonable price for their remotes. terrible price. we are talking about US$260 for a blank remote.

jamesnz888
20th January, 2012, 03:47 AM

I feel sorry for you as you have had so many troubles using Chinese products and equipment, also glad to know you have all genuine gear and keys from dealers for your jobs. you must have a group of very loyal customers who are willing to pay top dollars, lucky you. (I lived in NZ about 10 years ago)

gtmech
20th January, 2012, 09:13 AM
I feel sorry for you as you have had so many troubles using Chinese products and equipment, also glad to know you have all genuine gear and keys from dealers for your jobs. you must have a group of very loyal customers who are willing to pay top dollars, lucky you. (I lived in NZ about 10 years ago)

if they want a professional job done using professional equipment and products then they can come to me, if they want a cheap job done using junk that has a 99% chance of damaging there car then they can go somewhere else. Of course my customers are loyal, they come to me for a top quality job and thats exactly what they get, so why do you feel sorry for me?? Its my choice to run a professional business

ray-ray
20th January, 2012, 09:44 AM
OK! A lexus RHK has flaw that happen to all short or long oem or copy. (shell crack near the screw section) Vito redesign it by first cracking the code for the keyless entry and making a new pcb board. He made fit into a vw 3 button flip key "can" style with a 4C or 4D and that is a plus to my customers. Who else is stepping up to the plate to correct and improve oem flaws. We be moving on to Mitsubishi next as there RHK is breaking quit easy.

jamesnz888
20th January, 2012, 02:20 PM
yeh of course, thats why i only buy original

Hi Just a bit of contradicting. how do you konw The Chinese products are junk if you never attempted to use them? from memory your previous posts show you have had bought and use some for Chinese products.

drivesure
20th January, 2012, 02:43 PM
the chinese cater very well for us market for toyota but very little products for european - 433mhz remotes on the toyotas. i would love to buy the toyota remotes as there is very little profit margin using oem. i would like to beat dealer prices and still want to make a decent profit. one thing i have first hand experience with is that autokey is not honourable. i will never buy from them even if they are the only ones producing the toyota reotes. sold me 100 renault cards - 12 not working. bought 50 toyota g-chip transponders, it reads false g-key data and not working. bmw 868mhz they had in stock when i enquired after i paid then suddenly factory are all sold out on that and a few other items i paid for , but they can supply me with other goods in the mean time. i insited on refund which i got . no refund on the 12 cards not working and no refund on the g-chips. i bought 100 merc casings, i still have them unused, the front plastic is too dark so on most of the cases it cannot read. the button covers are the worse ( so definitely not good quality) and even worse is he charges me for 3-4 days dhl shipping and end up sending the stuff via the post office - only arrived after 3 weeks with a heavy imports bill. crazy......will never use them again, deleted that crook from my list

gtmech
20th January, 2012, 09:48 PM
Hi Just a bit of contradicting. how do you konw The Chinese products are junk if you never attempted to use them? from memory your previous posts show you have had bought and use some for Chinese products.

you just answered that question for yourself Sherlock

Fallen
21st January, 2012, 12:17 AM
I'm sure we have all had experience with Chinese aftermarket products, some good, some bad.
It serves a purpose for people who want a job done on the cheap.
So long as your passing the saving onto the customer nobody is losing (except the dealer but ~~~~ em, they have been rorting customers longer than all of us put together!).

:)

hauwkee
23rd January, 2012, 05:06 AM
the dealer are the worst

Automat
23rd January, 2012, 04:40 PM
the chinese cater very well for us market for toyota but very little products for european - 433mhz remotes on the toyotas. i would love to buy the toyota remotes as there is very little profit margin using oem. i would like to beat dealer prices and still want to make a decent profit. one thing i have first hand experience with is that autokey is not honourable. i will never buy from them even if they are the only ones producing the toyota reotes. sold me 100 renault cards - 12 not working. bought 50 toyota g-chip transponders, it reads false g-key data and not working. bmw 868mhz they had in stock when i enquired after i paid then suddenly factory are all sold out on that and a few other items i paid for , but they can supply me with other goods in the mean time. i insited on refund which i got . no refund on the 12 cards not working and no refund on the g-chips. i bought 100 merc casings, i still have them unused, the front plastic is too dark so on most of the cases it cannot read. the button covers are the worse ( so definitely not good quality) and even worse is he charges me for 3-4 days dhl shipping and end up sending the stuff via the post office - only arrived after 3 weeks with a heavy imports bill. crazy......will never use them again, deleted that crook from my list

It is this type of experience that keeps me from using anyone who is not using a safe system for payment such as pay-pal.
If this gentleman named "Vito" is so honest, why is it he will not use a payment system that gives the customer some recourse should he screw someones order, or forget to send a portion of it?

paul_12345
23rd January, 2012, 05:36 PM
It is this type of experience that keeps me from using anyone who is not using a safe system for payment such as pay-pal.
If this gentleman named "Vito" is so honest, why is it he will not use a payment system that gives the customer some recourse should he screw someones order, or forget to send a portion of it?

I dont blame anyone not wanting to sell using paypal! who wants to have their account locked for no reason, risk having no access to your money for 180 days, have almost no protection against fraudulent claims, 0% protection against chargebacks without even being given a chance to fight the claim.

prices would have to go up probably 15-20% to cover all the losses +fees

Having said that accepting payment via another payment service or even allowing credit card payments would be something.

H.Wessel
7th February, 2012, 10:41 AM
edited

Regards

Cozz
9th February, 2012, 02:39 AM
I wish they can clone older Nissan remotes. Nissan no longer carries first generation remotes and second generation are already hard to come by. It's only a matter of two or three years before they're gone too.