PDA

View Full Version : Help for Vectra C EGR off EDC16C9

yysnet
18th January, 2012, 01:21 PM
Dear All,

I am a newbie and trying to switch off the EGR off my vectra-c 1.9cdti 120ps.

The ECU is EDC16C9. The original sw is in attachment.

After some search, i know that if the EGR maps in 68824 and C2B98 are set to maximum value (i.e. 12000) the EGR will off because MAF will not reach that expected value which will not trigger the EGR.

However this way will produce a error code because the measured value will not reach expected value.

My questions is,
i. although two map looks in similar pattern, which is the real EGR map? (picture in attachments)

ii. if i use a diagnostic (e.g. tech2) to switch egr off and record the real expected value for all RPMs, would this work?

iii. is there any EGR switch like edc15?

Thanks very for looking, any help is very much appreciated.

mariooo
18th January, 2012, 04:06 PM
Dear All,

I am a newbie and trying to switch off the EGR off my vectra-c 1.9cdti 120ps.

The ECU is EDC16C9. The original sw is in attachment.

After some search, i know that if the EGR maps in 68824 and C2B98 are set to maximum value (i.e. 12000) the EGR will off because MAF will not reach that expected value which will not trigger the EGR.

However this way will produce a error code because the measured value will not reach expected value.

My questions is,
i. although two map looks in similar pattern, which is the real EGR map? (picture in attachments)

ii. if i use a diagnostic (e.g. tech2) to switch egr off and record the real expected value for all RPMs, would this work?

iii. is there any EGR switch like edc15?

Thanks very for looking, any help is very much appreciated.
here is the file if you remember egr off and you like my work click on thanks

yysnet
18th January, 2012, 05:17 PM
here is the file if you remember egr off and you like my work click on thanks

Thanks very much, could you please give any clue on which soft and what way are you using to map out the EGR?

mariooo
19th January, 2012, 01:02 PM
Thanks very much, could you please give any clue on which soft and what way are you using to map out the EGR?
egr off the file is ok try it and post the result .. hello