PDA

View Full Version : VU DUO CLONE GOOD OR BAD

potrobber
19th January, 2012, 12:18 AM
guys

im starting this thread to get views on this clone box only as its released and starting to get used now

so maybe in a month or two anyone looking to buy one can read
all thats been said about it good or bad

if you have one or getting one please post all you can about it here thanks

satsmo
19th January, 2012, 12:22 AM
We have a similar one here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/vu-uno-vu-duo-clones-released-end-month-225777/index23.html but I will leave this as I assume you want it specific to the current batch that have been released?

potrobber
19th January, 2012, 12:37 AM
We have a similar one here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/vu-uno-vu-duo-clones-released-end-month-225777/index23.html but I will leave this as I assume you want it specific to the current batch that have been released?

thanks satsmo

i would just like honest opinions on this box from users or people thats thinking of using the box as i for one will need some input from other users

that other thread is starting to go of coarse a little

potrobber
25th January, 2012, 12:11 AM
hello all

ok this clone box came today and it seems ok so far as its turning on and playing free view ok

what i need to know is to flash the firmware with usb stick
do i just need to make sure the stick is fat32 or can someone tell me the right way

i put data7s back up image file onto stick and put in front of box switched on and front panal says starting then says reading usb for about a second then flashes back to starting and just boots on up so what am i doing wrong

this is what it says to do on clone firmware site

Update via USB flash drive using USB

Extract the downloaded file to a folder on our computer.
Inside the compressed archive will be present the following three files:

1.root_cfe_auto.jffs2
2.kernel_cfe_auto.bin
3.boot_cfe_auto.jffs2

The USB key must create a specific directory:
The files go in a vuplus/duo/ directory from the root of the USB stick. You then put the USB stick in the front USB port on the vu+ duo, then turn on mains power and you should get:

Vu + read automatically at startup on the three files in the USB device and will immediately begin the upgrade process.

can someone explain the right way to do this thanks

BadBoyR
25th January, 2012, 12:30 AM
You need to create a vuplus/duo/ directory and then place the extracted files in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

potrobber
25th January, 2012, 12:45 AM
got it sorted thanks

BadBoyR
25th January, 2012, 08:07 AM
How is it then?

potrobber
25th January, 2012, 09:46 AM
How is it then?

box seems fine so far everthing is working as it should

set it to record thru the night at different times and just checked and its recorded everything im well happy so far

picture quality is very good aswell

the problem i had loading image on was my fault i was sending the ziped file to usb stick where instead i should have extracted it to usb stick once i found out the right way thanks to this site

for anyone looking at this box google vuplus hd.tv safe images and how to install them is all there

i will post more on this box as i use it

BadBoyR
25th January, 2012, 01:12 PM
What image are you using and are you able to say where you bought the box from?

potrobber
25th January, 2012, 07:42 PM
What image are you using and are you able to say where you bought the box from?

vti image on it from vuplushd.tv site and box came from china supplier

gsmtech
27th January, 2012, 04:36 PM
Intresting...in my opinion VU DUO clones is a good thing if the support turns out to be good. Ferarri Team are notorious for slow or non-existant support. With current Gen DM800SE clones theyre behind with updates, SIM 2 Team seem to have superior support.

Also the apparent "update" for the recent VU anti clone measures have already been delayed...were due to be relaeased last week.

In general you'll find the for most end users clones represent fantastic value for money, if theyre like the current gen DM800 HD PRO and DM800SE SIM2 recievers..build quality is good and so far I havent had any problems with them.

Only certain sorts of people complain about clones.

- Resellers of original recievers.
- Forums who are sponsored / funded by manufacturers or resellers of original boxes.
- Fanboys of a particular brand, who also sometime are beta testers and are given free boxes etc...
- Member of image teams who are paid by the manufacturer.

As long as the quality of clones build wise, component wise and software support is good...theres nothing wrong with them,.
- Maybe manufacturers of orginal equipment will price their product more reasonably next time...

dell_xps
27th January, 2012, 04:39 PM
- Fanboys of a particular brand, who also sometime are beta testers and are given free boxes etc...
- Member of image teams who are paid by the manufacturer.

Ouch !

potrobber
27th January, 2012, 07:32 PM
guys

box seems to be good so far not one issue yet with vti image

i also opened box up to get a peak inside and looks good in there ive seen some poor built dm800s and this is nothing like them everything is neat and tidy

so there is nothing to complain about yet

potrobber
2nd February, 2012, 10:08 AM
hi all

got a few more clones and on one the front display panel had moved up and was sitting at a angle so had to remove front panel and fix

it just needed pushed down into place the display could do with a little glue or sticky pad to hold it better as its just being held there by its metal pins this probably happened during shipping where its been tossed about

thats the only fault so far they seem to be running well with vti image

garry1312
2nd February, 2012, 12:46 PM
- Maybe manufacturers of orginal equipment will price their product more reasonably next time...

See if you made this statement about a Dream Multimedia receiver I would agree with you. Vu+ are very reasonably priced on there receivers.

Fanboys of a particular brand, who also sometime are beta testers and are given free boxes etc...

Fan boys are also beta testers? I thought a fan boy was someone that prefered one receiver, console whatever over other manufactures. Well I like my Xtrend better contact Clarke Tech tell them ive not received my free receivers. Actually think I will become a fan boy of Vu+ wouldnt mind getting myself a free Ultimo lol

potrobber
2nd February, 2012, 03:24 PM
hi

can we try to keep this thread about clone duo,s please not running each other down as it says good or bad at the start i ment about clone duo,s not people lol

trance
3rd February, 2012, 03:33 AM
Thanks for the input potrobber,
How is the remote control on the vu, is it similar to the dreamboxes , where they need to be almost always directly aligned with the sensor
cheers

potrobber
3rd February, 2012, 09:18 AM
hi trance

i just checked and about 80-90 degrees angle from box and control works ok

the controller is fine and alot better to use than dm controllers more user friendly as i said in other posts cant fault these boxs yet for performance

just one with the display that had moved in shipping but took 5 mins to sort

still a good twin tuner box

RuberDuck
3rd February, 2012, 09:19 AM
How is the remote control on the vu, is it similar to the dreamboxes , where they need to be almost always directly aligned with the sensor
cheers

i dont know about the clones but with a original you can turn it around and point it backwards and it will still work.

potrobber
3rd February, 2012, 09:58 AM
just checked there rubberduck and it will work backwards up to 2.5mts from box and about 6-7mts normal direction so seems not bad for distance

and i dont think there will be to many need to use it backwards

you for sure have put vu to the test when trying controllers backwards

garry1312
3rd February, 2012, 10:30 AM
cheers

In all honesty cant say I have had any issue with my DM clones with the remotes. never need to be directly in line to the sensor and have been able to use my remote from some distance (at the table in the kitchen, receiver in the livingroom. obviously not through walls but theres sight through the door) Suppose it all depends on the supplier of the receiver some remotes may be thrown together others more care are put in to them.

trance
4th February, 2012, 03:24 AM
good stuff, if the vu duo clone remote works backwards than all should be good:laugh:
In my experience the dm500 is the worst , with the dm800 a bit better, if there is a table or any obstruction in the way then there is probs, [ not like your tv etc, which works regardless. obstruction or not] my only gripe with the dreambox

davidom2513
8th February, 2012, 02:03 AM
HI,

I'm interested in getting the VU+ Duo Clone aswell. The only thing I'm worried about though is that it would fail within a few months or a year. Is there any warranty if that happens on the clones?

I've found one here for ?216 (?198) and ?25 for shipping from Hong Kong. Does anyone know of any other reliable places cheaper than this. What Chinese supplier did you use potrobber?

VU+ PRO DOU Clone [VU+Dou] - ?198.22 : Dreambox, Clone Satellite Shop (http://dreambox.me.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59&products_id=179)

potrobber
8th February, 2012, 09:48 AM
hi m8

nextbay.biz was only 204 inc delivery

i dont think you would have much warranty on these boxs from china but i could be wrong you would be paying for postage back to china to start with

unlike the uk boxs where the retailer has to stand over 2 year warranty and this is where the extra 110 pounds comes into effect

the uk supply is giving 1 year warranty on clone boxs which might be ok but no one will know for sure until its needed

garry1312
8th February, 2012, 10:03 AM
Thought you knew a UK supplier for these mate selling at ?200?

potrobber
8th February, 2012, 11:44 AM
Thought you knew a UK supplier for these mate selling at ?200?
garry i do but that is where i ordered my first one from china and the price it cost just to show him there is cheaper in china than the price he was given

i have sent david pm of uk seller this morning when i got his pm

also if you look at what i wrote ot bottom it says about uk supplier

the uk supply is giving 1 year warranty on clone boxs which might be ok but no one will know for sure until its needed

garry1312
8th February, 2012, 12:23 PM
Was speaking to who I use in China for my receivers this morning and they are still not selling the Duo said it is still not right yet and they will not be selling it until certain issues are resolved.

So personally I wont touch it to put it through my paces until they are selling it as I have bought tonnes of receivers from them and never had a single faulty one or any issue what so ever.

potrobber
8th February, 2012, 12:33 PM
Was speaking to who I use in China for my receivers this morning and they are still not selling the Duo said it is still not right yet and they will not be selling it until certain issues are resolved.

So personally I wont touch it to put it through my paces until they are selling it as I have bought tonnes of receivers from them and never had a single faulty one or any issue what so ever.
well surly they must have told you what issues these are ? i cant see you not wanting to know

maybe the same as the dm800,s with the large heatsinks that you have to take a hacksaw to to fit a harddrive or fans that are so loud you cant here the tv

come on m8 tell us the issues

dctyper
8th February, 2012, 01:25 PM
yoaxin is selling them for 193 inc delivery

dc

garry1312
8th February, 2012, 02:03 PM
well surly they must have told you what issues these are ? i cant see you not wanting to know

maybe the same as the dm800,s with the large heatsinks that you have to take a hacksaw to to fit a harddrive or fans that are so loud you cant here the tv

come on m8 tell us the issues

All I got told was issues mate when I asked what I was told software, when I tried to find out more was like banging my head against a brick wall. All I am saying is I dont get clones from anywhere else as the quality that comes from there is outstanding, I have purchased loads of receivers from them for myself and others without ever having any issue. I also on here recommend them to other users on a weekly basis who have never had a issue with them. So in my opinion if I was to buy one of these it would be from there and if there not selling it and dont think it is ready then I will take there word for it as they have never let me down and they take pride in the quality.

I would not touch Yaoxin used them once received 3-4 receivers out of 5 in the one order that were faulty.

MUZSTAR
10th February, 2012, 04:12 PM
I personally sell Genuines. Got some clones in to test. Personally thiiink they are shite. The build qualities just don't compare. Maybe as the clones are perfected and matured but as they are now, don't touch with a bargepole

dell_xps
10th February, 2012, 06:36 PM
Any chance you can post a couple of pics of the insides of both m8 ?

cactikid
10th February, 2012, 08:45 PM
would there be different companies in china making the vu and having a different spec.??

potrobber
11th February, 2012, 02:25 AM
would there be different companies in china making the vu and having a different spec.??

there is 2 different box/package sizes i now that,

one the same as genuine and one a bit smaller

there is some that come with a small white cardboard box inside the with cables ,controller ect same as genuine and some are in a smaller box with with cables controller just in bottom of box

so it looks like 2 different packaging plants or they have just made outer package box smaller for shipping space

digicon
11th February, 2012, 11:57 AM
Mine came in a Plastic Bag and remote separate in a bag as well, so there could be differences everywhere depending on who you bought it off.

potrobber
11th February, 2012, 01:28 PM
hi digicon

what you mean plastic bag hopefully your talking about the white plastic cover over duo inside the box what i was trying to say is there is 2 sizes of outer cardboard box that the box comes in one has just the duo in white plastic bag and controller in smaller clear bag

the other box is about 2 inches wider and has the cables and controller in a white cardboard box at side of duo making outer box larger

digicon
11th February, 2012, 01:42 PM
hi digicon

what you mean plastic bag hopefully your talking about the white plastic cover over duo inside the box what i was trying to say is there is 2 sizes of outer cardboard box that the box comes in one has jus the duo in white plastic bag and controller in smaller clear bag

the other box is about 2 inches wider and has the cables and controller in a white cardboard box at side of duo making outer box larger

Let the Pics do the talking

dell_xps
11th February, 2012, 01:54 PM
Digicon, the Ultimo is genuine right ?, duo is a clone ?

digicon
11th February, 2012, 02:36 PM
Digicon, the Ultimo is genuine right ?, duo is a clone ?

Yes the Ultimo is genuine and Duo clone, just showing that the Ultimo accessories came in a plain brown box and the clone Duo's came in clear plastic bags.

potrobber
11th February, 2012, 03:07 PM
Yes the Ultimo is genuine and Duo clone, just showing that the Ultimo accessories came in a plain brown box and the clone Duo's came in clear plastic bags.

my first clone came like your ultimo with box for cables and the rest came like your clones in bags

and your third picture is the difference in box sizes i was talking about i have one larger box and the rest where the same as your clones

dell_xps
11th February, 2012, 06:14 PM
The duo clone, remote totally different, and the rs 232 cable, you dont get with a genuine.

RuberDuck
11th February, 2012, 06:30 PM
just goes to show how scummy these cloners are.

picture 1 in post 37 read the quote on the box.

"Vu+ views children as a future.
Vu+ donates a portion of profits to child welfare institutions".

now i know Vu do this but for cloners to put that quote on their boxes is abhorrent and vile.

dell_xps
11th February, 2012, 06:40 PM
Agree RD, Im sure it does say that on my original box, or there abouts, I'll have a looksie.

RuberDuck
11th February, 2012, 06:46 PM
it does mate ive got my duo and ultimo box nearby. i just think its not on to have that quote on a cloned box.

digicon
11th February, 2012, 07:23 PM
I have removed the Pic's due to the upset about the slogan on the box, I mean not that there is nothing else going on in the world like massacres in syria that i would say are "abhorrent and vile".

After all this is a thread about Clones and whether or not they are good or bad and not a thread about whats written on a box for christ sake

ashpat
16th February, 2012, 04:12 PM
Hi all

I have been using Vu+ Duo clone for past 2 weeks with Open Pli image which was downloaded from a forum.

Have also installed 250Gb hard drive - no problem.

Build quality is very good.

No crashes and HD Channels aer good as well.

The Box is very stable too.

trance
16th February, 2012, 09:47 PM
Hi all

I have been using Vu+ Duo clone for past 2 weeks with Open Pli image which was downloaded from a forum.

Have also installed 250Gb hard drive - no problem.

Build quality is very good.

No crashes and HD Channels aer good as well.

The Box is very stable too.

Sounds good, most people agree that the build quality is good on the clones, however I have heard some saying they are not so good.
I cant complain, so far

blueflash234
19th February, 2012, 11:34 AM
you have to remember that the originals have to spend money on research and development and pay the teams to make the images etc where the clones don't when you take all that into consideration the originals are proberly priced fairly
ps dont have one either but the same holds true for all originals verses clones, if we all bought clones instead of the originals then the money would not be generated to develope new technoligy and generally make the boxes better, the clones serve a purpose but one of the reasons they are cheaper is they use inferior componets you pay your money and take your choice but we need the originals to be strong for development to continue

gsmtech
20th February, 2012, 10:55 AM
you have to remember that the originals have to spend money on research and development and pay the teams to make the images etc where the clones don't when you take all that into consideration the originals are proberly priced fairly
ps dont have one either but the same holds true for all originals verses clones, if we all bought clones instead of the originals then the money would not be generated to develope new technoligy and generally make the boxes better, the clones serve a purpose but one of the reasons they are cheaper is they use inferior componets you pay your money and take your choice but we need the originals to be strong for development to continue

What about the clone teams that bring in new devlopments to hardware that even the originals dont have... ??

Look at the clone DM80SE Sunray SR4 for example...It includes a combo DVB C/S/T Tuner, and integrated 300Meg Wifi. The original DM800SE units from DMM dont have these capibilities.

Also look at a few of the clone DM500 recievers on the market, clone teams have improved on some of the problems that existed on original...so they are now actually better than the originals were... Some 500 clones have improved sound output which was a problem on 500 originals.

The inferior components argument may have been true of old clones, I dont think thats the case now.. Build quality and reliability has vastly improved on the newer clones. Competition between various teams keeps the market healthy.

You even see of image customisation, E2 plugins etc coming from the clone scene... TS Panel for example, look at the number of images being released for SIM 2 recievers and the customisations they have...

lombard
20th February, 2012, 09:50 PM
I got a genuine dm800se and a clone dm800se, and i can tell you the clone is exactly the same, runs as good as genuine and build quality is the same, and its amazing price difference

blueflash234
21st February, 2012, 10:37 AM
thats true of the newer clones, i bought one about 2 years ago and was dreadful,then bought a 800 pro and that has been much better, they have improved and the sim 2.1 team are doing a good job, can that be said about all the clones boxes ???if you take the clone vu+duo how much research and development went into the original before it hit the market the clones serve a purpose look how many years before the 800 clones got it right we were all buying crap boxes for a few years before they got it sorted you pay your money and make your choice

garry1312
21st February, 2012, 12:07 PM
Thats what probably still puts me off these receivers they have not proven themselves yet and Ferarri team are behind them, I have never liked Ferarri team receivers they have always in my eyes been poor quality. If the SIM team had released this clone I may have had a different opinion.

digicon
21st February, 2012, 12:24 PM
Ferrari seem to be on the ball at the moment with the updates, we already have the new loader which lets us upgrade to all the newer images, so far i cannot fault them at all.

@garry1312 as for the quality its the same with the dreamboxes they are all made at different factorys in china so it all depends which one you get, Sim Team have nothing to do with the manufacture its just a sim card in the Dm's and you know your self if you had a ferrari DM you can just swap out the sim to Sim 2.1 to use there images and vice versa.

And i would not hold your breath on getting a sim2 Vu+ clone they seem to have no interest in them at all and are sticking with DM's

garry1312
21st February, 2012, 01:13 PM
And i would not hold your breath on getting a sim2 Vu+ clone they seem to have no interest in them at all and are sticking with DM's

I am the same sadly I have no interest in them at all I feel that although Ferrari are providing the support the now how long will it last? It's still very early days and they have been known to drop support over and over again.

I was toying with buying one and putting it through the paces myself and I still might just out of curiousity but I dont think I would keep on to it once I was by. You never know though I may be very impressed, although I would still have concern regarding future support.

I think if the SE twin tuner clone is released and would be supported by SIM then I think it would be interesting to see which one ended up more popular as I dont think anyone can fault SIM's support.

I hope Ferarri prove me wrong and continue to provide the support for these receivers and change there ways.

lombard
21st February, 2012, 01:22 PM
well its a good start for the vu duo , good build , and can run latest images,

plus ones you got good image running well do you really need to keep updating it ? if it does the job ?

The Dm800se with a dual s2 tuner, thats the my ulitmate dream lol

garry1312
21st February, 2012, 01:28 PM
The Dm800se with a dual s2 tuner, thats the my ulitmate dream lol

Its meant to be getting considered now so fingers crossed. Now that I would get excited about.

lombard
21st February, 2012, 01:42 PM
Its meant to be getting considered now so fingers crossed. Now that I would get excited about.

that from reliable source ???

digicon
21st February, 2012, 01:46 PM

I think you have more chance of seeing a Clone DM7020HD rather than an 800se with twin tuners

blueflash234
21st February, 2012, 02:01 PM
vuduo ?319
vuduo clone ?200 ish
dm 800se ?429
dm 800se clone ?160ish
theres a big difference between clone and original on the 800 se but not so big a difference on the vuduo is it worth buying a clone vuduo?????

digicon
21st February, 2012, 02:18 PM
vuduo ?319
vuduo clone ?200 ish
dm 800se ?429
dm 800se clone ?160ish
theres a big difference between clone and original on the 800 se but not so big a difference on the vuduo is it worth buying a clone vuduo?????

You have to remember when the Duo came out in 2009 its RRP was around ?449 so the now average price of around ?190 for a clone means its probably better value than a DM800se.

Its only due to the fact that VU dropped the RRP to try and flood the market to compete with DM at the time is why we see the RRP of ?319 today, Just look at the ultimo compared to its nearest rival the DM7020HD roughly the same price but this will soon drop as more units and production steps up.

Why DM keep these inflated prices is beyond me as they must realise that by now there are more Clone owners than original owners

digicon
21st February, 2012, 02:21 PM
is it worth buying a clone vuduo?????

I would say yes if you want a twin tuner clone then this is the box for you, I am still testing mine at the moment in different configs with motorised, Diseqc switch, Static and so on but early tests show me that the Clone Duo is beating my 800se.

garry1312
21st February, 2012, 02:25 PM

I would say so mate.

vuduo ?319
vuduo clone ?200 ish
dm 800se ?429
dm 800se clone ?160ish

I dont think so if it was me I would spend the extra and get the original. The reason I own DM clones is because there is a huge price difference.

blueflash234
21st February, 2012, 02:40 PM
You have to remember when the Duo came out in 2009 its RRP was around ?449 so the now average price of around ?190 for a clone means its probably better value than a DM800se.

Its only due to the fact that VU dropped the RRP to try and flood the market to compete with DM at the time is why we see the RRP of ?319 today, Just look at the ultimo compared to its nearest rival the DM7020HD roughly the same price but this will soon drop as more units and production steps up.

Why DM keep these inflated prices is beyond me as they must realise that by now there are more Clone owners than original owners

when the duo came out even at 449 it was 1/2 the price of a dm 8000hd now theres quite a few twin tuners they will be selling off the existing stock of vu duo's now that its been superceded with the ultimo let us know how you get on digicon with your clone

RuberDuck
21st February, 2012, 03:35 PM
when the duo came out even at 449 it was 1/2 the price of a dm 8000hd now theres quite a few twin tuners they will be selling off the existing stock of vu duo's now that its been superceded with the ultimo let us know how you get on digicon with your clone

That's not correct. The ultimo is a addition to the Vu product line it is not meant to replace the Duo.

blueflash234
23rd February, 2012, 10:31 PM
was looking at this German sat shop and talking about prices
Dreambox 800 se, Kathrein UFS 923, Dreambox 7020 HD, Humax icord, Reelbox Avantgarde, Oehlbach Kabel, Receiver, Dreambox 8000 (http://www.satboerse24.de/)
vu+duo uk..?319...Germany..?281
dm800 se uk ?429 Germany..345
xtrend9200 uk ?359 Germany..?263
ultimo uk ?500 ish Germany ?440
conversions were done on xe.com
big difference in prices between uk and Germany no wonder this is called treasure island the Germans pay 19% vat more or less the same. don't know what shipping costs would be but for an original the Germans are much better off than us.
maybe with us all being in Europe we should be thinking Europe more for our boxes

cactikid
23rd February, 2012, 10:36 PM
is the price from germany in euro or have you changed it to sterling?just checking as there maybe another difference?

blueflash234
23rd February, 2012, 10:38 PM
no i changed it using xe.com the link to the site is there
postage is 19.90 euros to uk by dhl up to 31 kilos weight

bokkie
27th February, 2012, 12:16 PM
What is the best way to tell the difference between original and clone?
I've seen the clone vs original pics and can't really see a difference.
the reason i ask is that i've been offered a good price for one off ebay.
Not a huge saving, but does come plug and play.
He has posiive feedback selling the item, quite a bit in fact.
If i ordered it, once i had it, what would be the best way of checking?

dell_xps
27th February, 2012, 02:29 PM
Ask if it comes with a rs 232 cable.
If so its a clone m8.

RuberDuck
27th February, 2012, 02:39 PM
What is the best way to tell the difference between original and clone?
I've seen the clone vs original pics and can't really see a difference.
the reason i ask is that i've been offered a good price for one off ebay.
Not a huge saving, but does come plug and play.
He has posiive feedback selling the item, quite a bit in fact.
If i ordered it, once i had it, what would be the best way of checking?

sorry mate but there is no such thing as plug and play with linux boxes.

bokkie
27th February, 2012, 02:55 PM
sorry mate but there is no such thing as plug and play with linux boxes.

Sorry. What i meant was it comes with image of choice installed, channel lists installed hdd installed, etc. All ready to use.
as this will be my first receiver, other than sky, this is helpful.
if i order one, once i have it, how can i tell?
He could just not supply the cable, trying to pass it off as original.
saying that, he does have a few positive feedback selling this receiver.

dell_xps
27th February, 2012, 03:02 PM
Look for world of satellite, real deal, and a proper warranty m8.

potrobber
2nd April, 2012, 08:22 AM
hi all i still cant fault these clones yet anyone else come across any issue yet?

garry1332 said his supplier would not sell them because of some issues im just curious to see if any one has found any yet as i for sure cant

garry1312
4th April, 2012, 12:02 AM
hi all i still cant fault these clones yet anyone else come across any issue yet?

garry1332 said his supplier would not sell them because of some issues im just curious to see if any one has found any yet as i for sure cant

Update mate my supplier is selling them now.