PDA

View Full Version : confused

foreverpools
10th January, 2009, 12:36 PM
hi all,
we got the daughters a ds each for chrimbo and ive noticed on this topic you can download games for them.
i'm honestly a bit clueless on how to do this and what i need so could you please help me?
do i need ds itself chipped?:questionmark:

shauny
10th January, 2009, 01:14 PM
hi all,
we got the daughters a ds each for chrimbo and ive noticed on this topic you can download games for them.
i'm honestly a bit clueless on how to do this and what i need so could you please help me?
do i need ds itself chipped?:questionmark:

What you need is either an R4, DS TT or Arkade card all availabe at Dealsniper.com and other various sites ie dealextreme, and to download the games either look for them as torrents or download directly from this site as DEVILFISH has kindly listed them
then simply transfer the .nds files onto the memory card that comes with the applicable cartridge R4 etc..
but don't forget to load the firmware onto the card first as this is required to run the games.
The DS itself does not need to be chipped

Hope this was helpful

cgscott
10th January, 2009, 01:15 PM
Go here
R4DS (http://www.klickstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=734&osCsid=8bd2ab8ed10b8ea5f04554899a9f9e22)

and buy these cards with a 2gig micro sd card and once youve done that come bk and i will help you out.

shauny
10th January, 2009, 01:17 PM
Oh Do not use the M3 cards they are cheaper but some are useless and possibly damaging to the DS