PDA

View Full Version : TOYOTA IMMO PROBLEM

pe locksmiths
19th January, 2012, 07:26 PM
Hi M8's,

Customer has a toyota corolla 2002 model. Computer box 4zz.
Virginized box and coded 3 keys.Car start fine and after a month while driving car cuts out and no more start.
Problem was a loose earth wire and starter was also burned out. Fix both problems and car still no start.
Virginized box for second time and coded keys again but security light flashes quikly and car cranks but no start.

Any info will help. Is the computer box stuffed or what?

Thanks Andries:beheaded:

PierreTheron
19th January, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hi M8's,

Virginized box and coded 3 keys.Car start fine and after a month while driving car cuts out and no more start.
Problem was a loose earth wire and starter was also burned out. Fix both problems and car still no start.
Virginized box for second time and coded keys again but security light flashes quikly and car cranks but no start.

Send to member frikki in PE .
Most probably he will solve it

pe locksmiths
20th January, 2012, 07:18 AM
Send to member frikki in PE .
Most probably he will solve it

How do I get hold of him. Where in PE is he.

elmaalouf
20th January, 2012, 07:41 AM
did ur car start and cut ? or don't start?

Ashraf6119
20th January, 2012, 09:06 AM

Just to add on here............ did you diagnose this car to see what fault codes you have in Immobiliser and Engine ECU...............

pe locksmiths
20th January, 2012, 02:21 PM

Car cranks but no start. securiy light falshes quickly but did virginise ecuand coded 3 keys.

ruwi
17th February, 2013, 05:45 PM
Same problem here, car starts properly when cold though and refuses to start when warm. Please could you let me know where this loose ground was.

Thanks!

fadhle
18th February, 2013, 01:04 PM
Hi M8's,

Same problem here, car starts properly when cold though and refuses to start when warm. Please could you let me know where this loose ground was.

Thanks!

Mates, can you use the hot air to resolder the big MCUs in the ECU, may be a loss connection there, one time i have the same problem and do that , the car start, regards

BigJ
18th February, 2013, 03:28 PM
Car cranks but no start. securiy light falshes quickly but did virginise ecuand coded 3 keys.

Howzit Mate.

had same problem with 4zz-fe last week. was bad contacts on the antennae loop.

They are crimped on. Soldered them and solved problem.
Regards
J