PDA

View Full Version : remote desktop connection tutorial

crackersa1b3rt0
20th January, 2012, 03:19 PM
hi all, could any one suggest a good tutorial for using remote desktop connection and setting it up in plain english, the mother has joined tinternet revolution and lives miles away and is phone constantly ect just need a bit of info cheers

dasteph
20th January, 2012, 06:09 PM
hi all, could any one suggest a good tutorial for using remote desktop connection and setting it up in plain english, the mother has joined tinternet revolution and lives miles away and is phone constantly ect just need a bit of info cheers

team viewer is a popular way of connecting to a remote pc, the web page link will tell you about it and how to use it.

TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx)

Puffingweed
21st January, 2012, 09:50 PM
I would also recomend Team veiwer it seems to work through most firewalls too.

sam8917
27th January, 2012, 08:57 PM
You can also try crossloop and logmein

Captin
27th January, 2012, 10:59 PM
Another vote for teamviewer. I find it much better than logmein as it has a desktop client and you don't have to goto any webpage to use it.

You can also use teamviewer to chat with your remote client at the same time as you control their pc. You can also reverse the viewing so you can show them your desktop to show them what you are doing, then switch back.

I use with quite a few people, where i used to use logmein.

Digital Twiddler
27th January, 2012, 11:03 PM
Teamviewer gets my vote too - so simple and effective...

haribo
28th January, 2012, 07:56 PM
teamviewer is good agreed.
tho if you install vnc server and you can vnc view her anytime lol

from my android baby...