PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 145 2001 year 1.9 JTD 105 PS

carsofting
21st January, 2012, 02:06 PM
HI to all

i have Alfa 145 1999 year 1.9 JTD 105 PS ( i write first time wrong year , car is 1999 year )

i would like make a good chip tuning , 20% +

please if anyone have checked tuned file please send me at email or pm

here is details:

4D930

BOSCH

Please make or send only checked tuned file , thanks advanced

best regards

bobolin4o
21st January, 2012, 05:31 PM
First post and already wants to tuning your car and may be for free?
I don't think so...
This forum is for people, dealing with this professional... not for anyone, who wants to tune their own car.
It resembles more a flea market...
Arrivederci.

JAN07
21st January, 2012, 05:51 PM
tun alfa 145 jtd
Write what are the effects.

carsofting
22nd January, 2012, 08:17 AM
tun alfa 145 jtd

thank you friend , my friend are tuned file very good . But thanks for your help

best regards

bobolin4o
23rd January, 2012, 07:40 AM
tun alfa 145 jtd
Second file is original.
With first file - lot of black power behind the vehicle, this power is entirely at the expense of rail pressure and injection duration.:congrats: Other modifications simply make no sense, if it is missing a major limiter injected fuel - leave it to your tuner to find it ...

JAN07
23rd January, 2012, 08:57 PM
mod I got from a friend kaos forum.

JAN07
23rd January, 2012, 09:01 PM
Let someone will help a colleague rather than criticizes

filecloud
23rd January, 2012, 11:03 PM
Let me think a bit
Someone is requesting a tested and proven tuning file in the forum. He wants quality but is not willing to pay a single dollar for that. How does the story possibly continue?

- Person A posts a free file. No comment about that. Where it comes from, how it is done and why it is done this way. Of course person A cannot tell because he found his file in a collection of an ebay dvd and all he he is after is a THANKS click. Maybe he thought he helped out but has no clue and cares a shit about what happens with the car afterwards.

- Person B is posting a file. Person B is doing his files himself but has no experience. He is afraid of making mistakes but eagerly wants to learn. So he does a test file and firmly asks for a feedback. Which is logical. because he has no clue. But he will not really learn from feedback. Only 1 out of 10 people give a feedback. And even then they only say "OK" or "works fine". But they say this always because they want to thank for the free file.

- Person C is posting a file. He can make standard tuningfiles which run OK. So he will make a standard file, but he leaves all the tricks and goodies out. Why should he teach his competitors this way? But why is he posting a file at all? Maybe his business runs bad and he has too much time or he tries to find new customers. But will he find new customers/dealers in a forum where everyone asks for free? I doubt that.

- Person D posts a file. He is a more experienced tuner but he wants to do some stress tests away from his business. So he posts an extreme tuning. On the next day he has his feedback over blown gasket or slipping clutch or bricked ecu.

- Person E posts a file. He is an experienced tuner but all the cheap tuners and copiers are pi**ing him off. And his girlfriend left him last week. So he makes a funny tuning which will shurely kill the engine. And he is happy again.

- Person D posts no file. But he may be a real experienced tuner and has the time to study the files from B,C,D,E. He does it all days and it onyl takes him 5 minutes to check the files. He will not post his own file because that work is to valuable to spread it for free. But he criticises the disadvantages of the files and gives some hints on how NOT-TO-DO-IT. Why does he do this? Because he wants to help others to learn. Maybe he is stupid or blue-eyed; or he has a good heart.

So what is the conclusion of this little story?
If you get a FREE file you will never be able to tell if person B, C, D, or E made the file! But you can be shure that it is not from D!
But if someone posts a comment about these files and may it be criticism you should read and consider it. It could be a person D. Because he is probably the only one who used his brain in the thread!

greetings,
filecloud

waldi1979
23rd January, 2012, 11:06 PM
Your MOD. Pass PM

carsofting
24th January, 2012, 10:37 AM
hi,

thanks for help but i tune my allfa, my old firend are tune file very good, but thanks for replay and help

best regards

levisdj
24th January, 2012, 05:27 PM
very nice filecloud! That's the best version I hurd so far.THANK YOU!