PDA

View Full Version : help on examiner smart

khalilo814
22nd January, 2012, 12:28 AM
hi every body i need help

i have examiner smart for fiat alfa & lancia
the laptop had damaged operating system then i can't start windows,i have installed winXP and the other problem is i can't run examiner smart and the laptop touchscreen doesn't work like the first OS (win98), and the Recovery CD is damaged

pleasz can some one share with mee the Recovery CD for this laptop to start it and get it runnig

thank you for help

best regard

khalilo814
22nd January, 2012, 05:00 PM
pleaz can some one help meee

khalilo814
22nd January, 2012, 10:40 PM
no one can help we good information

pleaz i need help from u DK's

khalilo814
23rd January, 2012, 11:59 PM
there's no chance for helping me

decode
24th January, 2012, 10:50 PM
Hi!
I have recovery CD v2.0 and v2.2
If you need it, mail me...

Best regards

paro44
25th January, 2012, 09:21 AM
hi every body i need help

i have examiner smart for fiat alfa & lancia
the laptop had damaged operating system then i can't start windows,i have installed winXP and the other problem is i can't run examiner smart and the laptop touchscreen doesn't work like the first OS (win98), and the Recovery CD is damaged

pleasz can some one share with mee the Recovery CD for this laptop to start it and get it runnig

thank you for help

best regard

I don't have recovery cd, but maybe you can try a repair install (just install the os over the damaged win98 installation). Or did you already format the damaged installation while installing winxp?

khalilo814
26th January, 2012, 03:24 AM
I don't have recovery cd, but maybe you can try a repair install (just install the os over the damaged win98 installation). Or did you already format the damaged installation while installing winxp?

i have damaged HDD okey i booth other one without OS and the orig recovery disc is damaged okey
i have installed win xp on it it's work fine but the problem is touchscreen don't work because there no driver compatibility okey
thank you

khalilo814
26th January, 2012, 03:25 AM
Hi!
I have recovery CD v2.0 and v2.2
If you need it, mail me...

Best regards

thank you very much decode for your help

treo
26th January, 2012, 08:19 AM
If you need this disc let me know

paro44
26th January, 2012, 10:44 AM
i have damaged HDD okey i booth other one without OS and the orig recovery disc is damaged okey
i have installed win xp on it it's work fine but the problem is touchscreen don't work because there no driver compatibility okey
thank you

Ok, with damaged hdd you can't do repair install. From you first posting i thought only win98 installation is damaged.
If you know the touchscreen manufacturer you can try to find the drivers for it (like "elo").

yellowstilo
26th January, 2012, 10:57 AM
If you need this disc let me know

I'm searching for Flash cd. nr. 6.0 - do you have that version?
I'm willing to buy it if you have that version.....

cbp
14th February, 2012, 04:18 PM
May I ask what kind of VCI I need to use for the Fiat examiner? or only the original VCI can work with it?
Anyone knows if any of the software of the examiner is available to download?
thanks in advance.

yellowstilo
14th February, 2012, 05:10 PM
you need the dedicated Examiner VCI card + all Examiner hardware which is used to generate the installation code.
Until today i did not find anyone who was successful installing this software fully functional on a normal laptop.
Just buy Fiat Ecu Scan, it has a lot of the Examiner functions at very low costs....

cbp
15th February, 2012, 05:25 AM
you need the dedicated Examiner VCI card + all Examiner hardware which is used to generate the installation code.
Until today i did not find anyone who was successful installing this software fully functional on a normal laptop.
Just buy Fiat Ecu Scan, it has a lot of the Examiner functions at very low costs....
Thanks yellowstilo.
But can the ECUSCAN can scan all modules of a fiat?
I mean, not the simple aftermarket scantool type of functions such as ; read, erase DTCs, actuators functions, datastream and so on..can it do special functions like reprograming new modules on all systems ( ABS, AIRBAGS,INMO, Instrument panel, etc..etc.
I want something as close as the original examiner.
I ask you about this, because it seems you sure know the examiner and the ecuscan, and I know that maybe going to the ecuscan web page they would say that it would do wonders, but when you ge the equipment half of that is true..and I if I am l lucky it would do 60% od what they promise.
Better to have your point of view yellowstilo.
thanks a again for your help.

yellowstilo
15th February, 2012, 12:54 PM
of course you can't expect the same performance from a 80-90 euro FES software/hardware kit compared to a genuie Examiner tester but it performs quite well for it's value and has lots of features you wouldn't expect for this amount.
Yani still has some trouble with the Proxy Alignment to work 100% reliable but i think it's quite a performance to implement so many Examiner features with such basic equipment like VagCom and ELM327 v1.3 interfaces....
I would say - give it a go for less than 100 euro (registered version + 2 interfaces) - you won't be disappointed !

MCNexo94
11th March, 2013, 01:25 AM
Hello i am search DVD flash v6.00 or later

eobd
12th March, 2013, 06:11 PM
i have latest flash 5.60 , i think after 5.60 all updates flash is by web