PDA

View Full Version : talk talk

mapex
22nd January, 2012, 09:31 AM
Getting a crap speed from Orange and thinking about Talk Talk, anyone with them or been with them ? how are they.

Thanks

tigger001
22nd January, 2012, 10:50 AM
Personaly I would steer clear of Talk Talk , customer service is crap , I'm on VM and never had a any big problems.

k1tch
22nd January, 2012, 11:08 AM
ive been with talk talk now for 4 month and never had a problem im getting good speeds, downloading a gig in roughly 15min mind you we are less than quarter of mile from exchange. but all in all very happy and id recomend talk talk.

johnboy1974
22nd January, 2012, 09:44 PM
If you do some research on the internet you will stay well clear. They top every league and im taking about the ones you dont want to win.

melloned
23rd January, 2012, 12:29 AM
:o been with talk talk since they took over tiscali and they've been woefull !, i'm only on the basic package, but you at least expect it to work, but it doesn't !
I can only expect a max line speed of 4 meg, but at peak times drops below 1 meg. All's you get to complain to is a very polite indian call centre, which makes the going difficult, especially with the amount of times you have to call them!.
The biggest and most annoying problem is accessing thier webmail service, at peak times, it just doesn't work, when you try to access your email, it errors to either Apache tomcat or Apps error, which they've been aware of for 6 months now, but haven't fixed yet !
Oh , and at one time it packed in completely, it took them 7 weeks to fix, they offered me 2 months free in compensation.
We're also with them in work , it's the same !
I wouldn't touch them!:eek: