PDA

View Full Version : Help...channel 5+1 / 5*/5 USA not on epg

seancred
22nd January, 2012, 03:36 PM
Hi,

I got my vu duo yesterday and I've managed to get everything up and running. I'm running vix 2.3 and have cross epg installed. I'm using catseye bouquets and so far so good. The only problem I'm having is that whilst I do have 5hd, I can't seem to get channel 5 (sd), 5*, 5 USA or 5+1 in my epg. I can view the channel by pressing the down arrow and then red to view all but when I press blue to view my favourites (which seem to be my bouquets), the channels aren't there. I'm assuming the settings are wrong somewhere but I'm not sure what to change!

Any help is much appreciated

cactikid
22nd January, 2012, 04:00 PM
channels are moving all over the place,check and bookmark for changes.

Astra 1N / Astra 2A / Astra 2B / Astra 2D / Eurobird 1 (28.2E) - All transmissions - frequencies - KingOfSat (http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php)

the one in bouguet is probably wrong if outdated,you may have to add it from the all section that is working,i think you highlight said channel and press menu once or twice to give you an option to move to bouquets,somebody else may have more info to help further.

seancred
22nd January, 2012, 04:38 PM
channels are moving all over the place,check and bookmark for changes.

Astra 1N / Astra 2A / Astra 2B / Astra 2D / Eurobird 1 (28.2E) - All transmissions - frequencies - KingOfSat (http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php)

the one in bouguet is probably wrong if outdated,you may have to add it from the all section that is working,i think you highlight said channel and press menu once or twice to give you an option to move to bouquets,somebody else may have more info to help further.

I thought that but everything looks to be ok in the bouquet, I'm stumped!

cactikid
22nd January, 2012, 10:48 PM
check the frequency of those channels,if it works from the all section it must have scanned correct frequency,in bouquets if not working check frequency also as that has to be wrong and greyed out.you might have to do a manual scan on new frequency if box does not pick it up on an automatic scan.