PDA

View Full Version : Attention stoke Eurovox users...

Lanxman
10th January, 2009, 07:50 PM
A friend of a friend of mine who lives in stoke has a eurovox max V and they are stuck on the code updating screen and have been sincce last night. My question is, Has anybody in the stoke area witnessed this problem or is it just their cable feed. Input would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

gmb45
10th January, 2009, 07:56 PM
A friend of a friend of mine who lives in stoke has a eurovox max V and they are stuck on the code updating screen and have been sincce last night. My question is, Has anybody in the stoke area witnessed this problem or is it just their cable feed. Input would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.im not from stoke m8 but he has new firmware yes? you could try new key codes or factory reset then scan or reflash then scan

Lanxman
10th January, 2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah I told my mate to tell them to use the codes, And yes they have the latest f/w on the box, I put it on myself. Strange though don't you think?

gmb45
10th January, 2009, 08:18 PM
Yeah I told my mate to tell them to use the codes, And yes they have the latest f/w on the box, I put it on myself. Strange though don't you think?yes m8 if they have checked all their cables it must be vermins fault keep an eye on dk somebody else may have the answer

mm009b
10th January, 2009, 08:24 PM
codes changed yesterday guys is that not the case ?

gmb45
10th January, 2009, 08:27 PM
codes changed yesterday guys is that not the case ?it should update

antsumner
10th January, 2009, 08:39 PM
try unplugging the box from the mains for a few seconds then put it on sky sports 1 should update its self m8

Lanxman
10th January, 2009, 09:05 PM
It's not my box thats the problem Ant and yeah I have suggested that too. I was just curios if this was the case with any other eurovox owners from the stoke area. Thanks for the input guys.