PDA

View Full Version : Golf R32 Mk4 diagram needed

stupidCANt
27th January, 2012, 12:11 AM
Hi I need an overall system diagram for the central locking on a MK4 R32 golf can you help?

Thanks
Josh

ominimicu
28th January, 2012, 12:19 AM
what s the problem? i ecountered a lot of electrical problems and fixed them with the R32s

JustMeAgain
28th January, 2012, 03:11 PM
what s the problem? i ecountered a lot of electrical problems and fixed them with the R32s

Well if its second click on the remote not operating the boot correctly, disconnect the battery for half hour.

If its doors not locking correctly check the microswitches.

2 faults we've seen a few times. Seems to be common.

stupidCANt
29th January, 2012, 03:32 PM
Hi guys thanks for your replies its my mates car, the passenger side front door was deadlocked and would not open. I read the CCM and it said ''Passenger door lock module implausible signal F221'' Was asking for a diagram to force it off of the deadlock. I found it through probing (the other doors probably have different colours??) inside the door card going to the lock module. I have replaced the door lock module and now looking into the repair of the old one. I did a window reg repair on one a couple of years back so kinda of had an idea, unfortunately the turn in clip that holds the blank to the door fell apart with the screw still in :banghead: when it was all back together, which meant that I had to take it apart again, b*stard. Anyways its all done.

Thanks again
Josh

Albert595
29th January, 2012, 04:15 PM
1.you are looking for ElsaWin....all info inside!
2.you need vcds