PDA

View Full Version : Eventually found a TM image with working panel

deeboi
27th January, 2012, 05:33 PM
Right, after flashing 16+ Technomate images I eventually found one that works on my converted TGC200.

Like the one Millzzy posted it has working CCcam 2.1.4 and MGcamd 1.35 pre installed and I have them both working.

It also has a working Panel via Blue button.

Millzzy mentioned he was having problems with no sound on some TM images but this one works fine for me, not sure how a TGM220 will handle it.

I was having problems with allot of the TM and EDG Nemesis images in the fact they would not power my Dish or LNB for that matter but this one works fine.

I've renamed the file to update.img but depending what image your updating from you might need to rename it to TGM220_update.img

The image was originally named TM9100S_update.img and has a release date of 06/01/11

Just unrar then ftp the update.img file to your ITgates tmp folder then on your remote control press Menu > Setup > Expert Setup > Software Update > Manual Update > OK > OK

IMPORTANT: you must do a full factory reset after flashing this image.

Only use this image if you know what you are doing.
Worst case scenario IMO would be having to use a null modem cable to serial flash your box to a previous working image.

Use This File At Your Own Risk

stan654
27th January, 2012, 07:58 PM
@ deeboi,
has it a working 7 day epg, if it has ill give it a lash on a tgm220 to see how it goes

working fine on tgm220...

deeboi
27th January, 2012, 09:52 PM
Unfortunately EPG is still the same as before, now/next on random channels.

stan654
27th January, 2012, 10:06 PM
there are some epg options in addons via blue button, bit of a pain going to addons to check epg. its working though which is a bonus..nice one deeboi:top:

Millzzy
29th January, 2012, 03:10 PM
Nice find deeboi , latest image i found was late 2010 , gonna give this a whirl right now and let u know how it goes ( hopefully sound )

Millzzy
29th January, 2012, 04:33 PM
Confirmed working on TGM220 , Deeboi strikes again ;-) , thanks again mate

stan654
30th January, 2012, 01:07 PM
im using WeekEPG 3.2b , i know support for these boxes is not there but if you could map a button on RCU that would bring you to channel option in 3.2b then this would be great box that it deserves

haribo
30th January, 2012, 04:18 PM
im using WeekEPG 3.2b , i know support for these boxes is not there but if you could map a button on RCU that would bring you to channel option in 3.2b then this would be great box that it deserves

you can edit the remote control xml and place in the shared directory :)

phat1
28th September, 2012, 06:00 PM
Used this image today thanks for the image

mumlareef
2nd October, 2012, 11:27 AM
i bought technomate 500 please give me the steps to flash which enable me to watch sky sports

mdt
2nd October, 2012, 12:22 PM
i bought technomate 500 please give me the steps to flash which enable me to watch sky sports

you will need to flash your box with TCC and a null modem lead first with U.R. 31.8.2011 image then search google for the other part of your question as we cant discuss it on here,regards mdt