PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ duo

pspmixer
28th January, 2012, 12:18 PM
I've today received my duo clone
I have flashed with open Pli as people on website I got off said its the best to use on it
I've manged to set up sat 28.2 and favourites but I can't input my cline
Would like to input via remote as it saves me time starting computer up which is very slow
I any can help me this is it will help a lot thanks
Also if anyone can give me more advice on what is best for this box e.g plugins, settings etc
Thanks in advance

potrobber
28th January, 2012, 10:28 PM
I've today received my duo clone
I have flashed with open Pli as people on website I got off said its the best to use on it
I've manged to set up sat 28.2 and favourites but I can't input my cline
Would like to input via remote as it saves me time starting computer up which is very slow
I any can help me this is it will help a lot thanks
Also if anyone can give me more advice on what is best for this box e.g plugins, settings etc
Thanks in advance

hi

when you say you cant put cline in have you got the cccam you need on and started?

i cant see how loading it with control is quicker then just using dreambox control center and ftping it in to ect file i have never put line in with controller so

i put vti image on mine comes with vti cam center and i loaded tspanel addon to get flipflops channel updates and its working great

dell_xps
28th January, 2012, 11:36 PM
Vu duo should be on your home cmputer network, you can access everything from there m8, transfer/delete etc etc files also.

Also check what ip address your duo is using in network setting on the Vu, now input that address into your web browsers address, stream Web TV to your comp/iphone/Ipad etc etc.
HTH

pspmixer
29th January, 2012, 07:45 PM
hi

when you say you cant put cline in have you got the cccam you need on and started?

i cant see how loading it with control is quicker then just using dreambox control center and ftping it in to ect file i have never put line in with controller so

i put vti image on mine comes with vti cam center and i loaded tspanel addon to get flipflops channel updates and its working great
it would be quicker typing it in with the remote
i am going to me swap this box with my mate and he isnt very good with computers so would be better if i could input with remote
but if i cant if i use ftp can i untick,tick and delete lines if i wanted to without using ftp to chagne the cccam file

dell_xps
29th January, 2012, 07:53 PM
You can have 6 lines in at a time m8, not sure what version your running, and it's a clone, look for CCcam switcher :-)

pspmixer
29th January, 2012, 10:14 PM
You can have 6 lines in at a time m8, not sure what version your running, and it's a clone, look for CCcam switcher :-)
Where can I get cccam switcher is under plugins
Can I select and deselect lines like on a openbox as I've got a line now which has all sports channels but no sky ones

satsmo
29th January, 2012, 10:25 PM
Less of the c:line talk please.

pspmixer
29th January, 2012, 10:29 PM
Less of the c:line talk please.
Iam trying to find out how to input and possibly turn it on or off

cactikid
29th January, 2012, 10:34 PM
answer by pm only as its against the rules.touchy subject.